cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

#monthlytopic of September 2020 - Sweets in your region

Sweets of Connect Live 2018Sweets of Connect Live 2018

The topic of September: Sweets in your region

Finally, this popular topic will appear! It’s sweets that everyone loves!!
Please share sweets or popular dessert shops in your region. Anything sweets are okay such as beautiful, plain, fit with coffee or green tea, even if it's bitter or includes alcohol. I hope your post will attract us to your region for tasting sweets.

Yakiringo of Urabandai CafeYakiringo of Urabandai Cafe

Requirements

• Use a photo (At least one)
  • Link to Google Maps
  • Add description
  • Use hashtag #monthlytopic
  • Give me permission to use your photo for the recap

Helpful tips

The summary of August

Prasat Pram, Koh Ker circle, Preah Vihear (Local Guide @Sophia_20)Prasat Pram, Koh Ker circle, Preah Vihear (Local Guide @Sophia_20)

The topic in August was "A tree in your neighborhood". Thank you for joining everyone!

The most impressive post was @Sophia_Cambodia ’s #monthlytopic - Giant banyan trees over temples in Cambodia. They are amazing trees. If you didn't read that, please check it out now. And @potaro67 's 旧閑谷学校のカイノキ was also beautiful. You can see that via a beautiful 360-degree photo.

Speaking of the most interesting post, I'll introduce @yagokd ’s#Monthly Topic of August 2020 - A Tree in the Neighbourhood. You can simply feel the power of nature.

The topics in the past

I'm looking forward to reading your post this month!

[Japanese] 9月のお題:あなたの地域のスイーツ

満を持しての登場となるお題、スイーツです。でもただのスイーツではありません。皆さんの地域のオススメスイーツ、有名店のスイーツをご紹介ください。見た目が派手なものも地味なものも、コーヒーに合うものもお茶にあうものもOKです。ぜひそこに行ってみたい!食べてみたい!となるようなメニューを投稿しましょう。

参加要件

• 写真(最低1枚)を貼る
  • Google Mapsへのリンクを貼る
  • 説明を加える(短くても構いません)
  • ハッシュタグ #monthlytopic を含める
  • まとめ記事での写真利用を許可する

役立つヒント

Shaved ice of KurikomachayaShaved ice of Kurikomachaya

47 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #monthlytopic of September 2020 - Sweets in your region

@HiroyukiTakisawa san, thank you very much for the feature as the most impressive ones. I am very happy for such admiration and appreciation.  

Just looking at your new monthly topic, I am already craving! Would really love to join! 

This is very coincidence as this month in Cambodia, we are celebrating Pjum Ben festival which associates a lot with dessert, food and sweets!

Level 9

WOW! I think I will get some sweet photos on sweets to write in September's #monthly topic @HiroyukiTakisawa . Thanks for choosing this easy topic this time 😀😀 I think this time we have to publish the post in the Food & Drink category. Regards. 

Connect Moderator

@MukulR I have problem with taking nice closed up photos - hopefully I can do it.

Connect Moderator

Ohh the sweets from Connect Live 2018 are so cute @HiroyukiTakisawa I want it also!

As a fan of sweets, I can't miss this #monthlytopic 😊

Count me in and let me prepare my post.

Your shaved ice photo looks great and makes me thirsty now 😁

It also reminds me of Matcha Azuki Shiratama Snowmee that I tried at my favorite Japanese Cafe in Jakarta, Indonesia. You could read my post about A Super Comfortable Japanese Cafe 

Level 8

Thank you this is really too sweet @HiroyukiTakisawa  get ready for something sweet from Amsterdam will try hard, For now a teaser from the archive,

Caption: Vanilla ice cream wit strawberry sauce and sugar waffle.

Level 9

Your photography skill is very good and  I believe you will overcome the problem @Sophia_Cambodia So you are going to post a lot of sweets this month I think. I will write on one sweet only though we many variations in our country. Thanks. 

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa Sweet September! Thank you for the nice summary of last month's posts. For this month, I will think about something sweet I like. 🙂