Lusianaa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tree of Love in Nusa Penida Island

A photo of me sitting on the Tree of Love.A photo of me sitting on the Tree of Love.

Hello Local Guides!

If you visit Bali and make a short trip to Nusa Penida, you will find this tree. Pohon Cinta or Tree of Love is actually an old dead tree. It is located in Kelingking Beach area, Nusa Penida Island. It only has several branches that curved to the left. It looks just like an ordinary dead tree, but what makes it special is the beautiful scenery in front of it. By climbing the tree, you can enjoy the spectacular view where the clear blue sky meets the endless blue ocean.

Tree of Love used to be a favorite pre-wedding photo spot when the tree was alive. That's why the locals named it Tree of Love because many couples took photographs here. Now, although the tree is already dead, but it's still standing strong and sturdy overlooking the beautiful blue sky and ocean views. It attracts many visitors to just relax and enjoy the scenery after doing activities at the beach, or if you want a bit more challenging experience, you can climb the tree and take a nice picture with a height setting.

#monthlytopic of August 2020 - A tree in your neighborhood @HiroyukiTakisawa 

Nusapenida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
22 comments
Level 8

Re: Tree of Love in Nusa Penida Island

Wanna go there 

Level 8

Wanna go there

Level 9

Thanks @Lusianaa 

For sharing I had been to bali,However due to shortage of Time could not visit so many places ,

Its my Wish that I must go Bali once again ,

There I had done para selling and all water sports once gain ,

Regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Langitnya bagus banget, Kak @Lusianaa . Cerah.

Tapi satu pertanyaan saya: Naik ke atas pohonnya pake apa? Manjat? 😅😅

Connect Moderator

Hi, @Lusianaa

You shared a beautiful photo and a good story again through #monthlytopic! The tree looks really comfortable😊 Thank you for joining!

Level 7

ikut donk

Level 6

值得推薦下次如果有機會一定會去

Level 8

@Lusianaa The tree of love, the blue sky, the white cloud, the blue ocean, the green grass and the model look beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with us. 

Level 6

Hi @Anil6969 

Thank you for your comments. I hope you visit Bali again soon 🙂