AVISTA360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Your institution's profile has been suspended

Hello
This sign calls on me to give him answers to his profile.

The profile of Auchan Atrium (Ajaccio) Center Commercial Atrium, 20167 Sarrola-Carcopino on Google has been suspended as suspicious activity has been reported.

How to help him ...
I should work for them and take a 360 virtual tour.

Thank you in advance.

Sarrola-Carcopino, France
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Your institution's profile has been suspended

Hi @AVISTA360 

Please specify if the suspension is from the Local Guides Program or Google My Business (GMB)?  

If GMB please seek help at the GMB help pages and you find the GMB forum here.

If it is a suspension as an LG I guess it is fair enough, since Institutions should not be local guides.

Cheers

Morten

Connect Moderator

@AVISTA360 I can't see an Auchan there as POI on the map. On the 360 images uploaded on the shopping center I can see that there is indeed an Auchan, but there's no POI for it (even not when specifically searching for it). Do you mean this was somehow removed as there was reported abuse?

Anyway, as @MortenCopenhagen already mentioned, this is most likely something that needs to be looked into by the GMB team, not the Local Guides team.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Merci de vos réponses

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @AVISTA360 

One more thing which is quite important here on the forum: if you want to make sure that another Connect user sees a reply you give, make sure to 'tag' them by typing the '@' symbol and then select that user from the list (or start typing the name if there is no list).

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

@AVISTA360 , as clearly indicated by @MortenCopenhagen , this is an inquiry that should be addressed to Google My Business not to Local Guides Connect.

Are you managing the Business Listing? If not, you should ask to the owner of the Business Listing to contact Google My Business.

First of all, the owner must have clear in mind the Guidelines for representing your business on Google 

After that, here is the link to the Google My Business local business reinstatement request .

The request must be submitted by the owner of the business listing