OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

many many thanks Maria  , you are great friend @MiaMaria 🙂

this is the same feeling during the editing process and everytime i watch the video  🙂

i am very proud of all of my friends 

Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

@JohnPeter 

12-20th of October 2018 

Level 9

@N4speed77 @TorM come and join us guys 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA what is the original post that you're asking us to be a part of? See just another reason I do not like this new platform at all for connect. I don't even know where to go to see the original post. 

Level 8

@OSAMA Count me in bro 100 gems %

The Video wow amazing love it friends forever

Level 8

@OSAMA I found the original post but no one in my area will do this. I am continually in the top 1% of contributors  yes because I contribute alot, but also because no one else does. 

Level 9

hellooo & welcome back @N4speed77 :)))

we all lost at the first with the new connect then we start to handle how things work , its like new touch phones :))))

now all what you want to do is to host a meetup in ur area 

its pretty simple to host a meetup all what you want to do is:

1.to go to the meetup site and submit a meetup, 

2. after approval of your meetup   (JUST SUBMIT AND MENTION US HERE ) after that you start invite your community & we help each other

Level 9

u are part of this awesomeness bro @DavidTito :)))))

Level 8

@OSAMA yes I will be putting my friendship forever gems all together for this one, I will excel my [Recap] more than before in tribute to your Meet-up bro

Level 10

Thanks @OSAMA,

I will send you the link once I submit and get approved. 

Thank you for your initiative and Wishing great success.