OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

@OSAMA Hey! bro ! I am just in ...

Check this bro https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Explore-hidden-GEMS-with-Local-friends/m-p/10990...

Although its so late announcement but i am so happy to complete my promise !!!!

Happy Guiding !!! 

Level 9

Re: World Wide Geo Walk Season II 💎Hidden Friendship Gems💎 Explore your neighborhood with your Fri

Hello motivated LGs from all around the World,

We are starting to have Recaps :))) I have read some of them.

Here is mine [RECAP] Isla Cristina Hidden Gems, in case some of you would like to see how are the Salt Marshes we have in the area.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 7

Hi @OSAMA!
Congratulations on another successful WW meet-up. It will be so exciting as all the recaps start coming in.
Here is the recap from our meet-up in Ann Arbor, USA. 

Level 10

Dear @OSAMA and World Wide Team, hope all's well. 

Local Guides Loves Manjimup was a lot of fun. We loved joining in with all of you, finding many hidden friendship gems on the day. We'd love to hear all your feedback so next time's even better.

Thanks again and kindest regards from Osaka78 ❤️

Level 8

Most welcome, @OSAMA brother. It's indeed everyone's effort. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides