BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

World Communication Day || Stay communicated via Local Guide Connect

This morning the radio broadcast alerted me that today is world communication day. Then suddenly what came into my mind is the LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT which I am using more than other platform to communicate. Let's not mention about the cell phone because it's the basic medium of communication for all even where there is no internet access. 😀

Wish you all fellows a 

😃 HAPPY WORLD COMMUNICATION DAY 😃

Lets stay connected with local guide connect to share our love, thought, experience, inquery, knowledge and everything related to local guides and Google map.

Personally I got a chance to communicate with a lot of fellows around the world with this platform. So thanks to the Google for this platform. And thank you so much all of you for providing it a homely environment.

Each and everyone's contribution to the Google map has been making the communication even more easier. The world is globalized today through the communication. 

Finally this post is also a one means of communication. Stay communicated all of you. Thank you so much. 🙂

Kathmandu, नेपाल
36 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: World Communication Day || Stay communicated via Local Guide Connect

Thanks for communicating with us @BishowvijayaP

this is great day to celebrate in this century because of the way communication has become part of our life...

by communicating here on connect I communicate to the world..

Happy world communication Day

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thank you for sharing with us.

Communication has really come a long way especially in this age of mobile devices.

Nigeria  
Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

I am pleased to be connected here and to communicate with LG from all over the world! 

So happy world communication day to all LG connected!

See you

Jul

Level 9

I have my own experiences on the World Communications Day (WCD) . I will share my recap soon.  Special dignitaries were present to share their communication experiences in regards to journalism.  

Kudos dear

Level 2

Connect Moderator

Happy Communication Day!!!

Local guides connect is the great platform for me because I'm communicate with my fellows from around the world. 

Have a great day.

Thanks for sharing bro @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Happy world Communication Day @BishowvijayaP. I am new to this Local Guide Connect. Good to know that we have active member of Connect from Kathmandu. Let's meet some day.

Level 6

I was on TV this morning here in Lagos, Nigeria 🤗🤗discussing Social Media,  Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things as part of the 

World Telecommunication and Information Society Day happening today!  #WTISD2018 🎉🎊

I'll share the link here once the video is uploaded.  The station didn't livestream the segment 😞

Former Google Contributor

Hey @BishowvijayaP,

That's so cool. I didn't know about it. Happy world communication day to everyone! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!