ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Wild Flowers from Italy

Flower photos taken in different areas of Italy

Agordo (Belluno)Agordo (Belluno)Misurina lake (bellunoMisurina lake (bellunoTre cime di Lavaredo (Belluno)Tre cime di Lavaredo (Belluno)Cansiglio (Treviso) - Wild OrchidCansiglio (Treviso) - Wild OrchidVicchio (Florence) - Wild OrchidVicchio (Florence) - Wild OrchidCaption: Mugello - Vista su Casaglia - Local guide @ermestCaption: Mugello - Vista su Casaglia - Local guide @ermest

Italy
9 comments
Level 5

Re: Wild Flowers from Italy

Nice photos @ErmesT

Thank you for sharing us.

Level 9

What amazing flowers! I have never seen some flowers before!

So beautiful photos!

Thanks @ErmesT for sharing!

Google Moderator

Hey @ErmesT,

I just stumbled upon your post and I think it's wonderful! Like a multicoloured, fragrant bouquet.

Did you find these flowers easily?

Thank you for sharing! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

আমার মনে হয় ঠাণ্ডা প্রধান দেশে সুন্দর সুন্দর ফুল ফুটে যা গ্রীষ্ম প্রধান দেশে হয় না । ধন্যবাদ আপনাকে @ErmesT

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Hey, just nice that you @helga19@DeniGu@MahabubMunna  that has been sleeping in here, unnoticed, for more than 22 months.

With a bit of more experience, probably now I would like to tell to myself to write a bit more about the subject, or to add some link, so I will make an edit to the original post, to be able to move it in the "vintage" section of the new Connect

Flowers are always my target, (I have thousands of picture stored) everywhere, and in everytime, as shown in the post where you found the link to jump in here. Wild flowers, mostly, because the nature do not need any help, to build up the beauty.

Yes, Flowers are easy to find, @DeniGu, you have simply to relax, and watch the world with the eyes of a child.

Caption - Hope is the name that I gave to this photo, taken on the heart of the Italian Earthquake, in the middle of the ruins, a few months after the destruction - Local Guide @ermesTCaption - Hope is the name that I gave to this photo, taken on the heart of the Italian Earthquake, in the middle of the ruins, a few months after the destruction - Local Guide @ErmesT

Hope, is the name that I gave to this flowers, when I took the picture, in a cold winter, in the middle of the ruins of the italian heartquake, @MahabubMunna. Flowers are beautiful in every season, Mahabub

agordo_3_giugno_06_20.JPG

Summertime, at "i cadini del brenton"

varie_10011.JPG

Springtime, along my river (check the post)

caption: flowers of calycanthus in my Garden - Jan 2 - photo @ermestcaption: flowers of calycanthus in my Garden - Jan 2 - photo @ErmesT

Winter at home, January first -2018

Caption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the villageCaption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the village

Dolomites, 10 days ago (Dolomites - a room with a view)

Ermes

Google Moderator

I knew you had more beautiful photos up your sleeve, @ErmesT

Thank you for making my day more colourful. 🙂

By the way, the link about Springtime along my river leads to a Google Maps location, Cardini of Brenton. Is this the right target?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

of course no @DeniGu

Fixed now. Thank you for taking time to check my wrong link. It is one of the "story of the river" that I like to write, together with my wife, @AntonellaGr

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT

Thank you so much for such colorful photos!

I like best of all the last photo. 

It is the most beautiful. for my opinion.

Thanks for sharing,I love flowers very much

Google Moderator

Thanks for the new link, @ErmesT!

I'm going to enjoy your stories today, they're always so peaceful and with a touch of humour. 🙂