AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Who is someone special you’ve met through this community?

I'm happy to have met a very friendly member @Gio51x through this awesome community. He has introduced me many new places and has inspired me to explore new places through the SV as well. Also @Safdarrai and @Rezgar for their kind responses.  

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 9

Thanks my dear friend @AdriansyahPutera for mentioning m.

Level 10

Thank you, my dear friend, @AdriansyahPutera

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

thank you dear friend @AdriansyahPutera 

Connect Moderator

Hahaha, You are opening a wonderful door now, @DavidTito

How not to mention the wonderful LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld team, my dear Mymaps master and friend.

@br14n and @RiverDefender, the magic Indonesian local guides, and their wonderful communities.

@Venance, and their great team

@Julien44, @AlejandraMaria, @NunungAfuah, and many others that are helping in making this planet a better place

#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin#LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin

Connect Moderator

@AriMar What a beautiful topic! I love this community that is why i found so many special friends here. @LucioV  @ErmesT  @DavidTito @IlankovanT  from my country @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin @ShahMdSultan and many more!

Group Photo by NiloyGroup Photo by NiloyA memory with Comilla Local Guides since 2018A memory with Comilla Local Guides since 2018LucioLucioGroup Selfie During the hospital editwalkGroup Selfie During the hospital editwalk26540137_1994794414135229_1292538254_o.jpgGroup Photo...Group Photo...IMG_20171028_130729_1.jpg

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@helga19

Thank you! I did not know that there was such a day. I am also glad to find new friends here. 

Level 9

What a nice post @AriMar :))))

Many many thanks @Anonymous and @ErmesT for  adding me to your lists 😉 I feel exactly the same for you :)))

This fantastic community has given us friends from all around the World and what I like most is how we interact in a very  polite and positive way.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thanks my dear friend @Victoria_v!

Nice to meet you here.

Lets keep in touch!