It's a beautiful recap! @OmerAli
Don't forget me too :-))) 

Connect Moderator

Re: What was ConnectLive 18 all about?

That's never going to happen @HiroyukiTakisawa San

🙂

Connect Moderator

Muy buena tu recapitulación, me encanto 😍 @OmerAli, ojalá uviese durado más, el tiempo fue tan corto que nunca alcanzó para poder hacer todo lo que deseamos jajaja. Fue un placer poder conocerte y espero que el año entrante nos veamos nuevamente 🍀😀👍

98D35AE5-9BD5-49F2-AB2D-B5654493E7B7.jpeg

Tengo un grato recuerdo de cuando salimos a la tarde a encontrar la calle con muchas curvas de SF, jajaja yo siempre preguntando cuánto falta como los chicos jajaja 

B1AF9790-AB61-4100-B617-260BAEC8992C.jpeg

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Thanks @FaridTDF

I hope to see you next year as well.

That short trip to Lombard street was great, I'm glad we took it and made good use of the time.

Note: I persuaded and convinced @

JedR to cancel his downtown trip & ImperioSpice to cancel her Golden Gate trip to join me for Lombard street hunt 🙂

Level 9

It was really nice to meet you in person @OmerAli, hope to see you some other time in Malaysia, Tanzania or another google event. 

By the way you should have a social account. @KarenVChin please take care of that and give him the password so he can change later LOL!! 

Connect Moderator

What an awesome wrap up @OmerAli lovely work. Running a photowalk is an easy thing and the reward of seeing the happy Local Guides taking part is excellent. Hopefully we'll both get to go next year and I'll run one through the Mission.

Connect Moderator

Thanks a lot , it was great to see you. Yeah I guess @KarenVChin will eventually do that:) My only problem with social networks is that I fail to keep a balance with social networks and my life, I get hooked up too easily 🙂
Connect Moderator

Awesome experience. So glad we met in person @PaulPavlinovich

I had an amazing time during photo walk and light painting tutorial 🙂

Already gearing up for CL19 🙂

Connect Moderator

@OmerAli, it is my mission to get you and @Stuart_C on at least Instagram. One photo. You don’t even need to write if you don’t want to, except for the use of #localguides and #localguidesconnect for @MaxNYC

I know I am speaking for all of us Connect Live 2018 attendees that we like to keep and touch and see what you are doing, even if it is a small glimpse, a curated version, of your life post CL.

As @HeyJoe has stated, I am truly very tempted to create your Instagram accounts to “help” you get started. We are not asking you to post everyday socially but something every once in awhile to know you are alive and well.

Sound like a plan???

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Yep .

@KarenVChin I'm going to get one this weekend .:)