PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

What messages/requests can I carry for you to LGSummit17

Hi there, I'm one of the people fortunate enough to attend the 2017 Local Guides Summit. It is likely at the Summit we will have the opportunity to give feedback and feature requests for the Local Guides related Google products such as Maps, StreetView App, My Contributions, Local Guides Connect.

Many of the things we talked about and requested at last year's Summit are being implemented which is a really cool indication that Local Guides are listened to.

I've got some ideas of my own to improve some of the products, but I am interested in your ideas too - use this forum to explain them to me and I will carry your message should the opportunity arise.

Regards

Paul

Googleplex, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, United States
29 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: What messages/requests can I carry for you to LGSummit17

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

This is a fantastic idea. I am sure you will have soon some feedback from your fellow Local Guides ;). Just wondering also how many other LG "heralds" want to collect feedback from their own community to be their voice  to the Summit 17? 

What do you think @YK1001 @ErmesT @ElianeFranco @AnuradhaP @LucioV @HelloSamsonR  @IlankovanT ? Just tagging few of you but everyone is welcome to leave a comment ;).

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Very excellent @MariaBi, thanks for bringing out such a topic like this @PaulPavlinovich 👍👍. This feedback I have a lot. I don't know  if you want us to write them here @PaulPavlinovich :). 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @MariaBi I'm sure everyone will be glad to bring feedback from home. I will be asking my g+ community and other Local Guides I know from Melbourne and indeed other places in Australia what feedback they would like me to bring.

Former Google Contributor

Amazing @PaulPavlinovich and @HelloSamsonR.

My suggestion will be:

• to make lists of ideas and feedback  for the attendees - both personal and from community - so it will be easy to share with everyone once you are at the Summit ;).You can also post here your community "list of feedback/ideas" for the Summit - saying also which community you are speaking for ;). 
  • And of course  all Local Guides can share here something, too, for @PaulPavlinovich to add to his own list   - as he kindly offered in this great post:). 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Okay Thanks for the Idea Maria, I would do that. Very good also, so as not to forget some important feedback you might want to share during the summit. Making a list of them is EXCELLENT 👍

Level 10

Yes @PaulPavlinovich, it's Amazing Idea.

Local Guides who are not Participating in Local guides Summit 2017 and LGSummit17 attendees, if they have any Suggestion and Ideas they can post into this thread.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@AdrianoAnjos how are u?

You is a one of LG "heralds" from Brazil. 🙂

Count on you and count on me. 🙂

Best regards. 🙂

Level 10

Great idea Paul! Thanks for tagging me in @MariaBi I think that a single, huge list, could work. Then we could organize the questions on topic, so i could, i.e., be herald for SVT photography, Paul for photography, etc.

@PaulPavlinovich i would like to prepare a form, and i will share with you for adjustements, would you?

Level 10