Lovinglocal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

What does it take to connect?

Trust is the number one barrier?

With all of the differences in cultures and personalities and opinions and thoughts, it's no surprise that we often don't really understand other people. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it's hard to connect with someone because you are so, well, different. If you've ever experienced this before (and most of us have), you know how frustrating it can be. No matter how much you might want to connect with some people, it's not always possible. Sometimes it seems as though there are rivers and streams and entire oceans between you and another person. But personal connections are pretty important to our happiness. So what to do? 

Fir

Church Street, Enfield EN2 6AJ, UK
2 comments
Level 6

What does it take to connect?

Trust is the number one barrier?

With all of the differences in cultures and personalities and opinions and thoughts, it's no surprise that we often don't really understand other people. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it's hard to connect with someone because you are so, well, different. If you've ever experienced this before (and most of us have), you know how frustrating it can be. No matter how much you might want to connect with some people, it's not always possible. Sometimes it seems as though there are rivers

Connect Moderator

Re: What does it take to connect?

Hi @Lovinglocal

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Connecting people from all around the world is exactly what we do in here, learning from each other through a common project

Please note that I have merged your posts with the same content. If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three black dots on the right top of your post then click on "edit"

edit2.JPG

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Meet-up board is for pkannpla Local Guides meet-ups. As you are not doing that, I am moving your post on the General Discussion Board

Ermes