PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Want to improve photography for Maps? The “36” Walk.

@PaulP Thanks for adding The "36" Anuradhapura Photo Walk to this Global Event.

Connect Moderator

I'll be organising a photo walk for the Manchester Local Guides (23rd April) to coincide with this! 🙂 Hopefully will sort things out in the coming days and submit our event page and promo banner. Thanks for the grand idea @PaulPavlinovich

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Excellent @AdrianLunsong I'm leaving the form open. Please add your own meetup to Local Guides Connect and send me a link for that so I can promote via the g+ page and add to the MyMap. 

Please name your meetup Manchester 36 Walk

Please include this text in your meetup "Local Guides, Powered By Us, learn your area as you improve your photography and maps. You can find out more about The 36 Walk at https://plus.google.com/+The36AnnualPhotowalk"

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Level 8

Wow! Melbourne is wonderful city. Great job with team.

Level 8

Just submitted the request for Nairobi's "36" Walk, @PaulPavlinovich. Thanks in advance.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich, I'm not clear about the theme of '36' walk. Can I arrange same walk in my place? Then what types of camera it needed? 

Connect Moderator

Sorry for the lateness.. but finally got around to getting this set up. Event has been submitted and waiting for approval but all should be good to go! https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/manchester-36-walk

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Hola @MahmudPolash, puedes utilizar cualquier cámara fotográfica, incluso tú smartphone, la idea son las 36 fotos, te pasó el enlace donde puedas leer un poco más Introducing The "36" Walk, Constrain. Compose

saludos Farid

Level 10

I don't know Spanish. Can you do it in English for me@FaridM