Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Voting for a new logo - Chat room

Yes @AnitaAO

We have a logo, as you already know.

I didn't wrote a "And the winner is" post, because, for me, the big winner of the contest is the whole community, but, of course, the author of the contents deserve the right of all the congratulations from the community. For this reason I asked @Anonymous to write a "thanks" post.

We had three hard weeks, with a lot of adrenaline, so now we need to lower the tension. For me managing all this wasn't simple, I wasn't able to imagine all the possible implications of the contest, so really I want to thanks all of you, for the help in helping this dream to become true. I want to thank all the moderators, both Google and Connect moderators, for the hidden activity that we had in the backstage, to prepare this beautiful show. I can't tag everyone, so let me mention @TraciC, @KarenVChin, @FaridTDF, for the support.

I don't want to forget the authors of the other four logos, thanks to all of you.

@Kamalhasnainee

@AnuradhaP

@ @Julien44

@3-60

For putting your efforts in creating a logo for the community.

So, as I said, after three weeks of high adrenaline, I think we need a day of pause, before to restart, with the real adventure, the real challenge: Local Guides Clean The World

Thanks all once more, from the deepest of my heart

Ermes

Level 9

Oh great to hear from you @ErmesT. Your reasons for not posting 'and the winner is ' post is understandable! Please take the deserved rest while you prepare for the bigger task... 

Thank you

Anita

A-Beta
Level 7

Congrats @Anonymous to having great logo for community.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Icok, your words are good!!

Level 9

Thank you @Anonymous for your kind words

A-Beta
Level 8

Thank you for the information dear @ErmesT
and I wish a nice Sunday evening to you

Connect Moderator

Nice to wake up and find out who the logo winner is for powered by Local Guides - Local Guides Clean the World Logo Contest! 

Congrats @Anonymous!! Last several days have been exciting to see so many Local Guides voted and chatted for their favorite logo with @ErmesT pushing and herding us Local Guides here in our Connect Community forward.

@Kamalhasnainee @AnuradhaP @Julien44 @3-60  & everyone else who entered their logos, thanks so much for taking the time to designing and creating your LG Clean the World logos. Behind the scenes, the Googlers and us, Connect Moderators, had so many so many great entries to choose from. It was difficult to narrow down to the final 5 logos.

As @ErmesT says, after 3 weeks of ‘high adrenaline,’ with choosing a logo, the real adventure and challenge for us, Local Guides, as a global community will begin tomorrow.

Cheers,

Karen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @KarenVChin, everything u said is correct!! ☺️

Level 9

First of all - Congratulations to you bro @Anonymous

and thanks to all friends who voted their desired and finest logo for the project. It was really a good challenge for us and all of us we enjoyed it. Now everyone will show their real spirit of love to the environment.

@ErmesT bro, you are most welcome. We always appreciate your idea and activities. @KarenVChin @FaridTDF thanks for your great efforts about this project.

Regards

Kamal Hasnainee     

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hello  and bonjour à tous !

I just missed the opportunity to vote... 

Wish you all the best  

Tashi Delek!