kawirasafaris's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Visit Gorillas in Uganda

Anyone interested in online promotion of Gorillas tracking in Rwanda, Uganda and Bwindi nat parks

Kigali, Kigali City, Rwanda
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Visit Gorillas in Uganda

hi @kawirasafaris Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

To reply to your answers : no, no one is interested in online promotion in here. Promotions and self promotion are forbidden in Connect, and are considered spam. 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes 

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Visit Gorillas in Uganda

hi @kawirasafaris Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

To reply to your answers : no, no one is interested in online promotion in here. Promotions and self promotion are forbidden in Connect, and are considered spam. 

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes