Julie_A's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: View Count Graph Restored

Finally!! This has been bugging me for at least 2 months! 

Connect Moderator

Thanks so much for the update @Julie_A, your post will undoubtedly make every Local Guide happy. Fellow Local Guides, our patience and understanding while the Team sort this out has been well worth it. Below is my graph today as I write this comment yay!!!  In the back of my mind I have the feeling that there may be some improvements coming our way 😉

Caption: My graph has been restored yay!!!Caption: My graph has been restored yay!!!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

@Julie_A that's great to hear and it's such a relief as there's a lot of Local Guides like me that have contributed for years and take pride that our contributions are being viewed and we can appreciate how this is all going on a regular basis. It means a lot to us to monitor performance  trends. Also in raising quality on knowing what photos and videos generate traffic.

Mark Auchincloss Google Maps Level 10 Profile
Level 10

thanks you @Julie_A  for your efort to help LG!!! 

Level 10

Thank you @Julie_A  for the news and sharing with us. There are a lot of us that thrive on views and numbers and intelligent discussion on how we can do better as guides. Hopefully we can all return to this. My confidence in Google did waiver but it did not break as we all patiently waited.

Level 10

Much awaited ! This is motivational for every contributor 

Connect Moderator

Yay!! Thank you for the update, it's great news

Level 10

Hello dear Google Administrator, @Julie_A ...

That's a lot of relief and will motivate a large number of LGs to actively contribute. 

Hope the other issues will also be sorted out soon...

Note: I just updated the Maps App and checked - it's yet to be seen in India, believe - just for your kind information.

Best regards 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Those are great new @Julie_A ! 

Thanks to all the team,  it will be great seeing everything back to normal again!

Level 7

@Julie_A - Thanks for the update and good news. 
Question - will the views at some point match the listed views that we can download via Google Takeout? 
Or is the official Google views counter some other number we are not able to view or download?

Thanks.
Photo from Google takeout download. 
Untitled-1.jpg