LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Trip to Bhedetar

@Justine2807 well tried. You tried to read the comment of @bhupalshrestha which was written in Nepali. I don't know how much you understand by translating coz Nepali translation is so funny very time. reading in translation then understanding that and writing in English and again translation that is very impressive story.

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 8

Those are some nice photos and memorys @LaxmiG1 seems like you had some good time and enjoyed well and that for the great information and sharing these pics so that I can plan it up some day.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hello @PushpendraKhadka It is all from the excellence of Google Translate

It is not me that did that, I can only thank the brilliant translation from Google Translate. They translate it for me very clearly word for word! So cool! And makes it so easy for everyone to understand and talk to each other from Nepali to English and back again! From any language, they are the best! They make I.T easy for us all! 

I put this from @bhupalshrestha into Google Translate 

Wow!
@LaxmiG
मनै लोभ्याउने प्रकृतिको सुन्दर र मनोरम दृश्यले को पो चै हर्षित हुदैनर लक्ष्मीG धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद आफ्नो अमुल्य समय र मन भित्रको चोखो सम्झना हामी माझ SHARE गर्नु भएको , माफ गर्नुहोला मैले पनि मेरो सोहि ठाउको विगतको यात्रालाई सम्झेर केहि द्रश्य यहाँ समेट न चाहें .

And the Google Translate translation is awesome as:
@Wow! @LaxmiG The beautiful and beautiful view of the charming nature is not surprised by Lakshmi G Thank you so much for remembering your worthwhile time and your mind among us SHARE done, sorry I did not even want to get a couple of ideas here to remember my past past.

So I wrote in English my reply and was given the Nepali translation from Google Translate!

It is so simple and the best way to communicate in all languages is through Google Translate.

Enjoy!
Cheers

@PushpendraKhadka wrote:

@Justine2807 well tried. You tried to read the comment of @bhupalshrestha which was written in Nepali. I don't know how much you understand by translating coz Nepali translation is so funny very time. reading in translation then understanding that and writing in English and again translation that is very impressive story.

Level 10

Hello @PushpendraKhadka

This is the age of the international language.
We can translate each and every things by the sense of word and meaning .
You simply need to consider the sense of your heart. Am I right ...... @Justine2807

bhupal shrestha
Level 10

Ah yes @bhupalshrestha you are so right.

It is in a program like Google Maps Local Guides Connect that you see and feel the bonding and formation of everlasting friendships made with a universal language of kindness that has no barriers! 

Kudos my friends! 

Hahaha it is also, as the song says that "we get by with a little help from my friends" we will and do always get so much farther in our lives for sure we at Google Maps Local Guides Connect .....get by with a little help from our friends

Thanks again @LaxmiG1 , @Jagadeesh_Reddy , @Kamalhasnainee@HelloSamsonR , @AlejandraMaria , @KarenVChin @bhupalshrestha and @PushpendraKhadka  plus everyone here and part of Google Maps Local Guides Connect for all your kindness and friendship and also many thanks to Google Translate always our friends as well! Cheers! 

Best wishes

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

@bhupalshrestha wrote:

Hello @PushpendraKhadka

This is the age of the international language.
We can translate each and every things by the sense of word and meaning .
You simply need to consider the sense of your heart. Am I right ...... @Justine2807

Level 8

This is really some kind of heavy words 😍 yes my friend I totally agree in that :).

Like I said before it's a pleasure and good to know about you @Justine2807.

Kudos ? Definitely that won't be a barrier for us know it's spreaded where already 🤩🤩🤩.

Count me in always that you have friend who lives in India, I'm positive you'll meet many more in path of Guiding :).

Happy Guiding ! Happy Mapping

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

@LaxmiG1 Very nice waterfalls and nice rainforest it almost reminds me of New Zealand thank you for tagging me and I enjoy seeing them I look forward to more wonderful photos like these thanks for sharing

@LaxmiG wrote:

Bhedetar is the best place for tourism. It consist of hill stations and mountains.

Bhedetar lies in sunsari District of Koshi Zone.It is located at 16 km north from Dharan. Bhedetar is one of the beautiful place of our country, Nepal which cannot be missed by any visitors or tourists. In past, people of Hilly region took Bhedetar as ‘ Gateway ‘ to Dharan.But now, Bhedetar is the heart of our Eastern Region and best place for tourism.

It is said that the name Bhedetar was given by the travellers themselves. There were lots of sheep/Bheda in this place, so they named the place as Bhedetar.

• Bhedetar is not just for a relaxed holiday. The place has something to offer for thrill seekers as well. Nine km down the trail, there is the Namaste Waterfall, which the locals also call Simsuwa. You can take a dip in the cold water or go canoeing in the riverEnjoying at Namaste JharanaEnjoying at Namaste Jharana

A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)

Mountain viewMountain view

Nearby resortNearby resort

IMG_20171113_114542.jpg

IMG_20171113_114550.jpg

Sankha :)Sankha 🙂

Posterior view of ShankhaPosterior view of Shankha

At entrance gateAt entrance gate

Iconic orangeIconic orange

Panoramic landscapePanoramic landscape

Yeah! Here I am ;)Yeah! Here I am 😉

Dear guys @Justine2807, @KarenVChin, @TraciC, @bhupalshrestha, @PushpendraKhadka, @SovitaD, @BishowvijayaP, @DavidTito, @HelloSamsonR, @NareshDarji please check this and send me a feedback.