RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Amjhora waterfall : A Hidden Gem in Bihar Kakolat waterfall

Amjhora  waterfall : A Hidden Gem💎 in Bihar , Kakolat waterfall.

kakolat waterfall  is situated at the southern side of Bihar , 33 km from Nawada District, 4 km from Thali bazar. It is a well known tourist site for Bihar people , forest surrounding it by all sides add more scenic views to visitors . Natural streams coming out with cold water give a spiritual as well as energetic feel while bathing. Traveling to this place  we are restricted by local police because rejuvenation work is going on in this place , and mountains are breaking to make this place more accessible to visitors .

#photo : of mountain Near Kakolat waterfall

#photo: of check post Navada van pramandal check post

Entry is Temporary closed for renovation work , police person stopped us at checkpoint and restrict to visit site , so we ask them any near site for taking bath and for picnic place , they suggest Amjhore stream very near  to this #kakolatwaterfall .As we suggested by a local person to visit that place also so  we turn around and cover another  3 km in search of a new waterfall , called Amjhora waterfall by locals . This place is under a forest and there is no proper way or any  road to travel , but visitors  go there so we follow their footprints . This place is strictly prohibited to disable people , old personnel and children.

#photo : of forest and plant near Amjhora waterfall

This place is full of forest and Green trees look like heaven. I have never seen this type of greenery before , cool bridges  giving a more healthy breath with fresh air .

Our journey started from after parking park in the forest where parking facility is available free of cost , for private vehicle ,  before  going upward we had taken some snacks and water to gain some energy , suggested by local that no shop or drinking water is available on top  so we eat local product sprouts and take some drinking water .

#photo : of my friends going to the top of a mountain in search of Amjhora waterfall.

#photo : of a stream coming out from the mountain  through forest.

#photo :  stream , small stone , Big  Stone .

As we move upward to the mountain we observe that stones are bigger and old , from there I guess that after coming down from mountains stones break and fragmented into smaller pieces . 

#Photo: of stones above mountain

#Photo : tree , stream , water flowing through stream , visitors climbing mountain .

#photo : Amjhora waterfall and rock stone of mountain

#photo : stream, food preparation by visitors , mountain , rock.

Religious aspects

In Treta  yug, a king was cursed by a hindu saga to become a python and live at Kakolat waterfall . The pandavas visited this fall during exile and in doing so liberated the king from his curse.The grateful king then proclaimed that those who take bath in this fall spared from the plight of being reborn as a snake. As a result, devotees began to bathe in Kakolat to escape such a fate.

#photo :  Amjhora  waterfall situated near Kakolat waterfalls .

#photo : of the roadside sun set coming to Patna .

These streams always flow through years without any obstacles . The cold water gives a feeling never felt before , the breeze is blowing with the natural sound of birds. I found some monkey on top of the tree. This gives me a clue that many flora and fauna also exist in this place .

But while climbing mountain in search of waterfall continuously my mind is remembering a poem which i  study in my primary classes , the title of the poem was , THE BROOK , these lines of poem fascinate me towards natural beauty .

Part of Poem , The BROOK 

I chatter, chatter, as I flow

To join the brimming river,

For men may come and men may go,

But I go on forever.

This video is for you .👇

Have you ever visited a place like this? If yes ple share your experience and photo with us. Thank you so much.

#patna #Bihar #Kakolatwaterfall #india #BiharTourism #Navada 

AccessibilityRaviSharma111_0-1715449922180.png

This place is not  accessible to disabled people 

HOW TO REACH 🚘

Nearest Railway Station Patna junction  , you can take a private taxi  for  Nawada it will cost you 4000 rs for round trip . I will not suggest going with public vehicles because these are remote areas .

WHERE  TO STAY🛌🛋🛏

You can find the nearest hotel on google map or take help from LG whom you know they advise you better or visit Bihar tourism official website .

WHERE TO EAT🍴🍽

Locals provide you all utensils and raw products , you have to just pay them a definite amount according to the food  they prepare for you also .

NEARBY ATTRACTION🌍

1Viswa Shanti Stupa Rajgir

2Ruins of Nalanda University

3Shri Mahavirswami Jain jal mandir

4RAJGIR WILDLIFE SAFARI

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
16 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Amjhora waterfall : A Hidden Gem in Bihar Kakolat waterfall

@RaviSharma111 

Es ist ein sehr interessanter Bericht von dieser  Reise und Gegend zum Wasserfall.

Sehr schöne Bilder und gut beschrieben.

Besonders gut gefallen hat mir das Video mit der passenden Musik.

Ich liebe auch Wasserfälle und kenne auch mehrere aus unseren Alpen, dem Schwarzwald und in den USA.

Leider habe ich keine Bilder davon.

Level 8

Re: Amjhora waterfall : A Hidden Gem in Bihar Kakolat waterfall

You showed us a very nice Place

@RaviSharma111 

GULSHAN KUMAR
Level 10

नमस्कार,

@RaviSharma111 

good post,

thanks for sharing..

Level 9

Betreff: Amjhora waterfall : A Hidden Gem in Bihar Kakolat waterfall

Thank you @Annaelisa  for such a lovely Comment. 

Level 9

बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद @YADAVGULSHAN  ji मैं आपको भी आग्रह करता हूं कि आप भी इसी तरीके से पोस्ट संपादन करें |

Level 9

बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद @Shrut19  दी 🙏 आपका कॉमेंट हमारे लिए सदैव प्रेरणादायक रहा है | 

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 mega completo! Me llamo la atención el puesto de. Control a qué se debe?

Level 9

Thank you @Maximilianozalazar  for your beautiful comment hope you will like my upcoming post too your , thanks for your appreciation and support .

Level 9

i am taging  those who like my post and always suggest me to  improve my post quality . 

@ajitthite  DAA , @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  @Praniketmore  @ShubhamWaman  @NirmalTeja @PrasadVR