LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Trip to Bhedetar

Bhedetar is the best place for tourism. It consist of hill stations and mountains.

Bhedetar lies in sunsari District of Koshi Zone.It is located at 16 km north from Dharan. Bhedetar is one of the beautiful place of our country, Nepal which cannot be missed by any visitors or tourists. In past, people of Hilly region took Bhedetar as ‘ Gateway ‘ to Dharan.But now, Bhedetar is the heart of our Eastern Region and best place for tourism.

It is said that the name Bhedetar was given by the travellers themselves. There were lots of sheep/Bheda in this place, so they named the place as Bhedetar.

• Bhedetar is not just for a relaxed holiday. The place has something to offer for thrill seekers as well. Nine km down the trail, there is the Namaste Waterfall, which the locals also call Simsuwa. You can take a dip in the cold water or go canoeing in the riverEnjoying at Namaste JharanaEnjoying at Namaste Jharana

A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)

Mountain viewMountain view

Nearby resortNearby resort

IMG_20171113_114542.jpg

IMG_20171113_114550.jpg

Sankha :)Sankha 🙂

Posterior view of ShankhaPosterior view of Shankha

At entrance gateAt entrance gate

Iconic orangeIconic orange

Panoramic landscapePanoramic landscape

Yeah! Here I am ;)Yeah! Here I am 😉

Dear guys @Justine2807, @KarenVChin, @TraciC, @bhupalshrestha, @PushpendraKhadka, @SovitaD, @BishowvijayaP, @DavidTito, @HelloSamsonR, @NareshDarji please check this and send me a feedback.

Bhedetar, Eastern Region, Nepal
16 comments
Level 10

Re: Trip to Bhedetar

Wow, so lovely @LaxmiG1Waterfalls are what  I love the most when it comes to nature. Thanks for sharing this with us. Lovely pictures you got there too as well. If I may ask what is Simsuwa when translated in English ?.

Connect Moderator

Wow beautiful place and beautiful pictures. @LaxmiG1 thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@LaxmiG1 thanks for sharing such a wonderful traveler review.

Bhedetar is very popular for domestic travelers as well for international travelers. Bhedetar is only 65 km from Indian border, you can see lots of Indian travelers around this place.

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 10

Wow!

@LaxmiG1

मनै लोभ्याउने  प्रकृतिको सुन्दर र मनोरम दृश्यले को पो चै हर्षित हुदैनर लक्ष्मीG धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद आफ्नो अमुल्य समय र मन भित्रको चोखो सम्झना हामी माझ SHARE गर्नु भएको , माफ गर्नुहोला मैले पनि मेरो सोहि ठाउको विगतको यात्रालाई सम्झेर केहि द्रश्य यहाँ समेट न चाहें .

IMG_20170325_124059.jpgIMG_20170325_124701_561.jpgIMG_20170325_155208.jpgIMG_20170325_155346.jpgIMG_20170325_155800.jpgIMG_20170325_155802.jpgIMG_20170323_213220 (1).jpg

फेरिपनि धन्यवाद तपाई लगाएत       @JustineOBrien@KarenVChin@TraciC@PushpendraKhadka@SovitaD@BishowvijayaP@DavidTito@HelloSamsonR@NareshDarji     सबैलाई

bhupal shrestha
Level 10

Hi @LaxmiG1

All Photos are amazing! Thank you for sharing with us.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

Beautiful person in a beautiful place taking beautiful photos and sharing with us beautifully. 😉😊

It's a nice combination @LaxmiG1. 🙂 Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

Level 9

Nice place and photography of waterfall is crawling me to enjoy this natural beauty. @LaxmiG1 thanks for sharing.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hello @LaxmiG1

Your country is truly breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for caring and sharing this enchanting adventure to #Bhedetar (As you talk of that the tourists named it) It is a very captivating landscape with many interesting features in the images you share, with so many fabulous features including exquisite mountain views. Plus the very interesting shell shaped #Shankha and of course a big hug for the iconic orange!

The majestic #Jharana water falls are a delight to view and a very inviting place for all tourists to explore from your sharing these pictures on Google Maps to help many more to come and see. The picture of you hand touching the water and also of you venturing very close to the falls are fascinating pictures of appealing places for everyone to come to see in #Nepal. Every photograph here are super  images of these beauteous dazzling places in nepal that you shared here in Local Guides Connect as well as in Google Maps. 

Congratulations on an excellent meetup and thank you for sharing this enticing alluring recap. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@LaxmiG wrote:

Bhedetar is the best place for tourism. It consist of hill stations and mountains.

Bhedetar lies in sunsari District of Koshi Zone.It is located at 16 km north from Dharan. Bhedetar is one of the beautiful place of our country, Nepal which cannot be missed by any visitors or tourists. In past, people of Hilly region took Bhedetar as ‘ Gateway ‘ to Dharan.But now, Bhedetar is the heart of our Eastern Region and best place for tourism.

It is said that the name Bhedetar was given by the travellers themselves. There were lots of sheep/Bheda in this place, so they named the place as Bhedetar.

• Bhedetar is not just for a relaxed holiday. The place has something to offer for thrill seekers as well. Nine km down the trail, there is the Namaste Waterfall, which the locals also call Simsuwa. You can take a dip in the cold water or go canoeing in the riverEnjoying at Namaste JharanaEnjoying at Namaste Jharana

A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)A closure look at Namaste Jharana (water falls)

Mountain viewMountain view

Nearby resortNearby resort

IMG_20171113_114542.jpg

IMG_20171113_114550.jpg

Sankha :)Sankha 🙂

Posterior view of ShankhaPosterior view of Shankha

At entrance gateAt entrance gate

Iconic orangeIconic orange

Panoramic landscapePanoramic landscape

Yeah! Here I am ;)Yeah! Here I am 😉

Dear guys @Justine2807, @KarenVChin, @TraciC, @bhupalshrestha, @PushpendraKhadka, @SovitaD, @BishowvijayaP, @DavidTito, @HelloSamsonR, @NareshDarji please check this and send me a feedback.

Level 10

नमस्कार @bhupalshrestha
यो पनि धेरै रोचक छ कि अद्भुत सुन्दर परिदृश्य र शानदार मान्छे को सबै राम्रो समय को साथ एक स्वादिष्ट भोजन संग एक साथ मजा आ रहेको छ। यो प्यारा @LaxmiG1 पोस्टमा हामीलाई यो साझेदारी गर्नका लागि धन्यवाद, पोस्टमार्फत पोष्ट जस्तो। तपाईले साझेदारी गर्नुभएको चित्रहरू आकर्षक छन्। यो सुन्दर भित्ता को परिदृश्य दृश्यहरु संग र आफ्नो कि हावाहरु को माध्यम ले उनिहरु को देखने को लागि सराहना को साथ आफ्नो आफ्नै बाहिर को देखने को लागि प्रभावशाली छ।

शुभकामनाहरु

@Justine2807

@bhupalshrestha wrote:

Wow!

@LaxmiG1

मनै लोभ्याउने  प्रकृतिको सुन्दर र मनोरम दृश्यले को पो चै हर्षित हुदैनर लक्ष्मीG धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद आफ्नो अमुल्य समय र मन भित्रको चोखो सम्झना हामी माझ SHARE गर्नु भएको , माफ गर्नुहोला मैले पनि मेरो सोहि ठाउको विगतको यात्रालाई सम्झेर केहि द्रश्य यहाँ समेट न चाहें .

IMG_20170325_124059.jpgIMG_20170325_124701_561.jpgIMG_20170325_155208.jpgIMG_20170325_155346.jpgIMG_20170325_155800.jpgIMG_20170325_155802.jpgIMG_20170323_213220 (1).jpg

फेरिपनि धन्यवाद तपाई लगाएत       @JustineOBrien@KarenVChin@TraciC@PushpendraKhadka@SovitaD@BishowvijayaP@DavidTito@HelloSamsonR@NareshDarji     सबैलाई

Hello @bhupalshrestha

It is also very interesting to see your wonderful pictures of amazing beautiful landscape and fabulous people all enjoying time together with a delicious meal as well. Thank you for sharing this with us in this lovely @LaxmiG1 post , like a post with in a post. The images you share are fascinating. It is impressive to see your own outing also with the landscape views of beautiful valleys and a road that winds through them so admirous to see. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807