Kol-Colleen_2018's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The 'Find Wally' badge

2 weeks ago I was looking at my badges (earned) and saw the Find Wally badge (somehow! I didn't even know about it, at the time).

Then it disappeared and I kept wondering how I could get the badge back!!

Then when I was reading the reviews of the Local Guide who gave 1 star to a cafe I met some friends for a coffee at and (I) never saw the issues the reviewer mentioned in detail, I saw the Find Wally badge on his profile page.

I searched the Help tab but couldn't see the Wally character after tapping on the 'Location Sharing' tab.

How do I get this fun badge now that the game is over?

Sounds like the kind of badge I'd want to get to the Master level at! 😅

Cheers!!

Kol

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The 'Find Wally' badge

Hi @Kol-Colleen_2018

Find the Wally was a game, released by Google Maps on April first. If you didn't get it at that time, there is no way to have it now

I am sorry

Ermes

Level 9

OMG @ErmesT I was busy posting blog posts and gearing up for my Nature challenge at the time!!

Tsk!!

OK.  Thanks!

Writing for such a long time I have a fun approach to viewing things as a writer so I like quirky things!!

Brilbo!

Kol

Level 9

OMG @ErmesT I was busy posting blog posts and gearing up for my Nature challenge at the time!!

Tsk!!

OK.  Thanks!

Writing for such a long time I have a fun approach to viewing aspects of life which is usually a challenge in itself!

As a writer I like quirky things!!

Brilbo!

Kol