ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Which ones are your favorite families?

Hello @Sophia_Cambodia,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful images of the animal population in the rural areas around you.

Please note that I am merging your post to our thread TIME FOR NATURE - World Environment Day 2020 - Share your Nature, where you can connect with other Local Guides who celebrate the beauty of bio variety while maintaining Connect more organized.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: TIME FOR NATURE - World Environment Day 2020 - Share your Nature

Grazie @Giu_DiB per condividere questo splendido articolo: Celebrate Earth Day with us from home.

Celebrare l'ambiente da casa è ancora più importante, e io già rimpiango le strade vuote e il silenzio del mese scorso.

Si, sono potuto uscire, e in due Domeniche ho ricollegato i fili interrotti a fine Febbraio (Venezia e la sua Laguna) per cui aspettatevi di leggere altro a breve ?

Quello che mi manca in questo momento è la possibilità di iniziare le attività di clean-up, dato che non ho ancora capito bene come gestire in modo "corretto" I "Co-Waste" (Covid waste) prodotti in grande quantità da persone che sembrano già essersi scordate tutto.

Trattandosi di materiale potenzialmente "infetto" dovrò muovermi con prudenza

Caption: masks and gloves abandoned on the environment - local guide @ermestCaption: masks and gloves abandoned on the environment - local guide @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Level 8

June 5, 2020, the celebration of World Environment Day is dedicated to biodiversity.

5 июня 2020 года празднование Всемирного дня окружающей среды посвящен вопросам биоразнообразия.

Мы все участники этого процесса и нам не предоставляет большого труда сортировать мусор, пользоваться многоразовыми пакетами, пересесть на велосипеды, участвовать в акциях посади дерево и отказаться от пластика.

Этими простыми действиями мы сделаем планету чище и красивее для наших будущих поколений.

С праздником друзья! Берегите окружающий мир!

Warsaw PolandWarsaw PolandWarsaw PolandWarsaw PolandCity Bila Tserkva, UkraineCity Bila Tserkva, UkraineSevastopol, CrimeaSevastopol, CrimeaSevastopol, CrimeaSevastopol, CrimeaCity Bila Tserkva, UkraineCity Bila Tserkva, UkraineWarsaw PolandWarsaw PolandTrushki village, UkraineTrushki village, UkraineTrushki village, UkraineTrushki village, UkraineTrushki village, UkraineTrushki village, Ukraine

Svitlana Churina
Connect Moderator

What an amazing series of photos of the environment around you @Sophia_Cambodia 

Thank you very much for sharing, and thanks to @Deskata for giving us the opportunity to admire and enjoy the beauty on the World Environment Day.

How do you celebrate this important day, @Sophia_Cambodia ?

Connect Moderator

Re: TIME FOR NATURE - World Environment Day 2020 - Share your Nature

Thank you so much @MrFreez 

My best wishes for @Sagir ' meetup - please extend my wishes to all the participants

Level 9

General discussion

World environment day today..

These Pandemic days we have witnessed so many news scenes.

Due to lockdown we all are in house locked and the other creatures of God are moving happily on the earth. Rivers are clean ,air is less polluted. Mother Nature has taught us lesson. A small tiny virus of a micro gram  has killed million of people on the Globe.

We the human beings have now realised that the destroyer of environment are we only.

Remember NO PLASTIC movement, NO GARBAGE in sea/river etc have been started by us only.

Now we all are in UNLOCK situation , now all of us must  remember to take care of our environment.

Grow more trees ..use less plastic save Mother Earth.. 

Re: General discussion

Hey @Lumbams

Thank you for your post. Have you checked this post: TIME FOR NATURE - World Environment Day 2020 - Share your Nature? Also, please note that I am merging your post there so you can read the rest of the comments. Happy World Environment Day.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: June 5, 2020, the celebration of World Environment Day is dedicated to biodiversity.

Thank you for sharing your post @SvitlanaChurina. Please have a look at this post: TIME FOR NATURE - World Environment Day 2020 - Share your Nature, where I merged your post.  Happy World Environment Day.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: June 5, 2020, the celebration of World Environment Day is dedicated to biodiversity.

@VasT Thank you!

Svitlana Churina