Level 9

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Dear @JeslynL

How can i get local guide t-shirt. Thanks

best regards,

Mg TT

Level 6

I never knew google sends these type of gifts for local guides. 

#Motivated 💪🏼

Level 5

T shirt

Give local gider t shirt

Level 10

Re: T shirt

WHY DO YOU THINK SO?

Level 7

Google stopped giving away t-shirts.   You can't buy them either.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sabajan,

As mentioned in this post, this was a one-time gift back in 2015. 

If you ever have questions in the future or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi !

Me tooo....

So what I must do to have some gifts for local guides...do you send it to my Country or not ? 😢

Because I woud like to be really part of this comunity no metter I'm from U.S.A.

Best regards from sunny Split !!!

Level 8

Hello,

I really love the shirt and I will appreciate if I can be better informed on how to get mine. I am willing and ready to put in the required work to earn one. Thanks.

Level 3

Tshirt

Now I am going with 5th level.... But yet Tshirt have not received ... So when it will be get... And how 

Level 8

Re: Tshirt

Dear @prasanlokh Welcome to Local Guides Connect. As i know Google don't provide any T-shirt to any level local guides. Please connect with your area/country local guides group in social media. T shirt is pre-order and prepaid service by every area/country local guides.