Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

CAN I GET A LOCAL GUIDE T SHIRT IN 2017

Anyone knows 

Connect Moderator

Re: CAN I GET A LOCAL GUIDE T SHIRT IN 2017

Hi @Akash30122002 there are currently no offers to distribute t-shirts for Local Guides this year, at least from what have been communicated so far.  

Level 10

Re: CAN I GET A LOCAL GUIDE T SHIRT IN 2017

@Akash30122002 One suggestion will be to get together with your community members there and just print your own local t-shirt. There were many discussions in Connect on this, search for those and follow the do's and dont's of t-shirt printing for local guides private community use. Don't use the Google Name. Don't use the Google orange pin with the star inside. etc, etc. And it will be much cheaper to print it locally also.

Level 7

google money

Am I earn money by Google map and when we can get

Level 3

Re: google money

No, you don't.

Level 10

Re: google money

Hi @akyaindian Local Guides is a volunteer based program, and your involvement is not considered as part of working for Google. There's a small subset of the program that will potentially allow you to earn money through the Trusted Photographer Program. You can learn about it from the following link:

https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Otherwise, if you're looking for an employment at Google, go to their career website and search for the positions that you're interested in.
https://careers.google.com/

Have a good day

Googler

Re: local guide in india

Hi @Kalam and @MaqsoodPoovadka. T-shirts are not available. This question has already been answered in this thread which is where I will be moving this post. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

My Local Guides T-shirt

YES, Its Arrived, 
Just Received an T-shirt as token of appreciation from LocalGuides Team.
Thank you Team 🙂

#LocalGuides#LocalGuides

#LocalGuides#LocalGuides

#LocalGuides#LocalGuides

Level 7

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Hello

Congradz on getting your shirt for Local Guides.

I can't wait until I go up a few levels and get mine.

Level 9

Re: My Local Guides T-shirt

Thank you 🙂  @GenerolHavoc

@GenerolHavoc wrote:

Hello

Congradz on getting your shirt for Local Guides.

I can't wait until I go up a few levels and get mine.