Farhana_Rupa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Super Girls, Super Local Guides

Hlw my dear lovely ladies ........ @Corrie@TraciC@BellaWi@MariaBi

I have another great news for u all ..... 

On the last 6th May we the members of a well known girls community of Bangladesh named Super Girls celebrated a meetup event. On this meetup we all the girls from different institute and life span shared their experience and story of being a successful girl.

I have also shared my experience of being a local guide and how much I enjoy to be one. All of the girls were very much interested after hearing from me about the local guides program and how Google Maps can make their life more easier. I have asked them to join the local guides program as they can contribute for their country and they have shown a huge interest to join the local guides program.

Here's some pictures of the program.... I hope you guyz will like them ... 😄 

(Sorry for the late posting, I have got the pictures today)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

34 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Super Girls, Super Local Guides

Hi @Farhana_Rupa, Hi @SUPER_GIRLS. Congratulations for your MeetUp.

Hope your contribution will help to have a world in which we all will be just Persons, more than Girl and Boy.

Thanks for what you are doing 🙂

Level 7

@ErmesT hi there... 🙂

thank you so much for urbamazing complement..  wish me luck cause more exciting news are coming 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for spreading the word about the Local Guides program, @Farhana_Rupa 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@Farhana_Rupa WOW !

Your story and all photographs are so beautiful !!

Thanks for share Local Guides Information with all Girls.

Happy Guiding !!

Cheers !!

Level 7

@JeslynL 🙂 🙂

hope to have sth very great in future.. stay tuned 💜💜

Level 7

@ShafiulB thank you 🙂

Level 10

@Farhana_Rupa congrats for the meet. good to see too many LGs which is otherwise difficult to get together. 

Best wishes to you and all of your local LGs.

@ShafiulB

@JeslynL

@ErmesT

@Farhana_Rupa wrote:

Hlw my dear love ladies ........ @Corrie@TraciC@BellaWi@MariaBi

I have another great news for u all ..... 

On the last 6th May we the members of a well known girls community of Bangladesh named Super Girls celebrated a meetup event. On this meetup we all the girls from different institute and life span shared their experience and story of being a successful girl.

I have also shared my experience of being a local guide and how much I enjoy to be one. All of the girls were very much interested after hearing from me about the local guides program and how Google Maps can make their life more easier. I have asked them to join the local guides program as they can contribute for their country and they have shown a huge interest to join the local guides program.

Here's some pictures of the program.... I hope you guyz will like them ... 😄 

(Sorry for the late posting, I have got the pictures today)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Level 8

That is wonderful! Love that you're spreading the word about LG 🙂  @Farhana_Rupa thank you for sharing your beautiful experience and expanding your local guide base. Keep up the great work!

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL THEBEAUTIFUL & STRONG & INTELLIGENT WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD! *and guys too haha 

Level 8

Hi @Farhana_Rupa SUPER GIRLS!! An amazing idea. Congratulations to a great meeting. Really beautiful.