dotcompals's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Streetview Blue lines are not appearing even after 3 weeks

Hi, my Streetview Blue lines are not appearing even after 3 weeks. Onlye speares are sowing, no continues blue lines. 

Can you throw some light on this please. 

regards

Map Lover | RailFan | Hobbyist Photographer| From Palakkad, Kerala, India | @Twitter Local Explorer interested in history, science and rationalism.

Palakkad, Kerala, India
23 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Streetview Blue lines are not appearing even after 3 weeks

Hi @dotcompals 

The auto-connect feature has been removed from the Street View App long time ago. If you want to connect your 360 photos now you should use a third party software, as explained in Publish & connect 360 photos with the Street View app 

If you want to create a Blue Line you actually have two different options:

Level 9

Hi @dotcompals there is an blue lines issues been for almost a month ago, Google isthey  fixing it. You can publish a single 360 photos this time via GSV app. If you shoot a blue lines by away or another, and you are uploading your shooting, just wait till it fixed . Even here my blue lines are not working correctly, and it's a global issues.

Have a good luck 

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Google Moderator

Hi @dotcompals,

Thank you for reaching out, we see that @ErmesT has provided great answer towards your question. 

Since what you shared is a question, I am moving your post to our How-tos topic label to keep Connect organized. For more details about topics on Connect, I recommend you read this article - What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @AngieYC I believe @dotcompals is not asking in how to connect or create a VTs or Blue lines!!. As I read his post, I understood he is already know and published his Street View shooting, but he is not seeing his Street View shooting on the Maps , or is not working correctly! His problem that he can't see his Street View shooting, not how to create a Street View / Blue lines.

I am tracking this issue ( Blue lines ) not working on the Maps globally for a month ago as I am a TSVP and a blue lines shooter and know this issue from my SV support. They are still fixing the issue.

Regards

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina
Level 9

Hello
Thank you for your informative replies @ErmesT , @OSAMA_ and @AngieYC   

As Osama pointed out the issue is not with the connections, I am using a thridparty app to connect my 360 panoram shoot using GoPro Max and upload to Google street view. 

Once uploaded, its showing as individual spheres but not as Blue lines.  Hope the fantastic google team will fix the issue soon. 
thank you 
cheers.. 
Map Lover | RailFan | Hobbyist Photographer| From Palakkad, Kerala, India | @Twitter Local Explorer interested in history, science and rationalism.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for clarifying, @dotcompals , and thanks @OSAMA_ for pointing out the issue.

As Street View is no longer supported in Local Guides Connect, I suggest you to stay tuned in the  new Street View trusted Help Center, accessible to Trusted Photographers only. In the news and announcements section the team is frequently highlighting the knows issues, and informing when an issue has been fixed.

Should you be not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center, please let us know, and we will tag a Google Moderator for granting the access to your profile.

Thank you @AngieYC for tagging me and for moving the post in the right topic 

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT , I am not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center.

Please tag a Google Moderator so that i can access it. 

Cheers. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the new feedback, @dotcompals . I'm sure @AngieYC will read your reply, but I am tagging her here in any case for a check with the Street View team and for granting you the access to the Street View help center 

Level 9

That's great @ErmesT . Thank you. So far made only 180km of blueline SV. Need to do more.