cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: #TeamUSA #StateChallenge

Connect Moderator

What a fun challenge and initiative @Kwiksatik @Denise_Barlock !

I would like to participate, but the states that I've visited and also the other that I wish to visit aren't available on your list yet.

But I'm looking forward to it. Probably I should stay tuned to this challenge ☺️

Just want to make sure, will you both continue this challenge on August, September, and so on? 😃

Connect Moderator

@Velvel It is our goal to go through all of the states, but we wanted to list them a few at a time 🙂 What states are you looking for? Which ones have you visited and which ones do you want to go to?

Connect Moderator

Seconding @Denise_Barlock! We're aiming to post in blocks so that people can pick one or two of their favorites as they come up. We will post the next group somewhere in early July. I can't wait to see which states are on your favorites list! ^_^

Connect Moderator

Since North America has lots of states, I'm sure it will take lots of time for you both @Denise_Barlock @Kwiksatik 😄

Really appreciate your initiative.

I've been to California before. My wish is to visit Florida and New York. And oh, I also interested in Vermont ☺️

I've already RSVP for the meetup to learn about Maine. So excited! See you this Saturday!

Connect Moderator

🚨🚨🚨Due to an issue, the Maine Meetup has room for more attendees, but the meetup cannot allow additional RSVP's. If anyone wishes to attend but didn't make it to the meetup post before it was closed, please mention that here and @mention @Kwiksatik or @Denise_Barlock . We will ensure you get to attend the meetup.🚨🚨🚨

Level 8

@Kwiksatik and @Denise_Barlock Great idea!! I haven't travelled much in USA but I'll gladly participate for the states I went to  😉

Level 8

@Kwiksatik Thank you for bringing up this Challenge, 

though I’m from India, can it be a state from India ? Just wanted to clearify if it is allowed

Regards,
Karan Chotlani
http://www.instagram.com/iclickthese
Connect Moderator

Hello @karan_iclickthese! We would love to learn about the states in India, but this is a United States challenge where we will cover a different state every week. We hope that people around the world will want to talk about where they've been (and want to go) in the US and can, also, learn how varied our country is. 

Maybe you can start an India states challenge? We'd be happy to participate 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kwiksatik @Denise_Barlock I really like this challenge! I would like to participate when California State be a part of it because I love it, specially the city of Los Ángeles. Also I have visited Santa Bárbara, Solvang, Pebbles Beach and San Francisco.

Waiting for Cali❤️

Greetings.

Silvy 🇦🇷

Un día en el "Cerro Otto" / My Guide to travel around Buenos Aires 

ideas Recibir Mail con Sugerencias para organizadores de Meet-Ups Virtuales / Modifications in the notifications' feed / LGs volunteer board / Opción rápida para borrar videos propios en Maps