Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Reporting a Local Guide

I noticed with serious dismay a local guide adding pictures of other things to places or other places to another.

In fact I saw a mosque that he added a president picture to it.

Please do something

@DeniGu @TraciC @ErmesT @KarenVChin

@Petra_M @brittym @

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Reporting a Local Guide

Thank you for reaching us @Sagir

For everyone's privacy, please remove the link. You don't need to share it here, you will do it in private mode.

On a side note: you only need to tag a Google Moderator, because Connect Moderators cannot help you in this, and Traci is not a moderator 🙂

In any case, thank you for considering me helpful

For your future reference, bookmark this post: Meet the Google Moderators

Thank you for your help

Google Moderator

Hello @Sagir,

Thank you for reaching out. 

I will send you a private message with instructions on how to report this specific user so our team can look into this person's account and take any appropriate action, though we won't be able to share the final decision as we respect everyone's privacy.

We ask that you do not share any information publicly about the person you think may be violating our policies as we respect everyone’s privacy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your response @ErmesT and @MoniDi

I did as you advised.

Kind regards

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve