SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reply for posts gets closed when try to enter a reply by clicking autofill-text(only in mobile view)

Whenever I try to enter a reply 'in mobile view' for any posts without sliding that page when I click the message section(mainly at autofill - Enter text - 'when clicking text'), it has to allow me enter reply but the page is sliding down and the Close button is getting clicked and which close the reply for that post. It seems as issue and any advice on this would be highly appreciated. Please check the below screenshot.Screenshot_20181023-044009_1540251529902.jpg

Screenshot_20181023-044049_1540252045805.jpg

I hope I explained clearly. Please advice and let me know if it's not an issue. Thanks in advance.

Vellore Local Guides
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Reply for posts gets closed when try to enter a reply by clicking autofill-text(only in mobile v

Same issue having with me @SalmaanN here is shot video about this error. 

https://youtu.be/wpvOdTJ9HxQ

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Re: Reply for posts gets closed when try to enter a reply by clicking autofill-text(only in mobile v

@BruceDM Mind having a look at this one. At least 2 persons having the same experience when replying on mobile.

I personally don't have this issue as when I click reply, the text box is already activated with my cursor inside.

Here is the video shared by Naresh above.

Level 10

Yes! Noticed!

And, also, when you hit @ and you chose a username, suddenly the page changes and moves to that user's profile.

Mobile experience should be improved.

Level 8

Yes, @LucioV. Sometimes, I experienced it. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for sharing a video on this, @NareshDarji. It will make it much easy to understand. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

Hi

Mobile user on Firefox here. There are various issues with the editor, including using swipe on Google keyboard (which causes odd random inserts of words inside words!) and pasting text, which sometimes doesn't work at all but usually just appends to the bottom of the edit.