AslamMo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Golconda Fort photo walk

Golconda Fort  was first built by Kakatiya rulers in 1100's which was fortified and expanded over the centuries by Nayak, Bahamani and Qutub Shahi dynasties until it fell in ruins in 1687. We can feel the majesty, glory and aurora this Fort had all the centuries back.

20191227_170910-COLLAGE.jpg

We started our exploration of the huge fort at the entrance with a canon staring at us, the entrance has unique acoustics which allows the Royal family to get alerted of any attack sitting above 390 feet just by someone clapping to alert them.

IMG_20191227_093448.jpg

When we entered the fort, we could see that the various palaces, temples and mosques inside are renovated, first to come our way was Ibrahimi mosque which was beautifully restored.

20191227_171008-COLLAGE.jpg

As we climbed up the stairs we could only imagine how magnificent this entire place would have been before it fell into ruins over two hundred years ago.

On our way to to the top Baradari (court), we came across Mahankaali Temple which is starting point of Bonalu festival which is a state festival of Telangana, our state.

20191227_171157-COLLAGE.jpg

After a hour long climb, we finally reached the top of the fort to the Baradari where all the commoners had to come to see the ruler of the time, it consists of two floors, Deewan-e-Aam which was open to general public and Deewan-e-Khas which was the top floor reserved for the royal family.

20191227_171234-COLLAGE.jpg

We spent some time viewing the entire city from there before calling it a day.

Do not miss to go through the wonderful photos we captured in the below album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PN8t4FLGeSW56Wf46

Golconda Fort, Khair Complex, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Golconda Fort photo walk

Excellent photography brother. Now wait for see next day recap
Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@AslamMo Another place for me and @MahabubMunna  to visit together when we get there. 🙂

Maps location for Golconda Fort

https://goo.gl/maps/iBJpJF5Yp8VREquY9 

Level 9

@MahabubMunna  has been here last year, we would love to show you around these wonderful monuments @StephenAbraham, looking forward to seeing you here!

Level 6

Nice to see and remember the past.

It's a great work done by you people.

All the best for future Events. If possible I will also meet in another event.

Level 8

Excellent photos! 

Wish to go there ❤  

Thanks for sharing with us @AslamMo bhai ❤

Level 6

This is amazing. I'm Hyderabad too. Can you please add me to the local guides WhatsApp group. Thank you! 

🙂 

Level 10

oh no , i missed your 4 meetups in December 2019 @AslamMo