Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Friends Forever Sculptures by the sea. Sydney Australia. WW geo

Wonderful RECAP post by a Wonderful Local Guide @Justine2807

"Sculptures by the sea" the name itself fascinates me a lot. All the happy faces in the pictures show, how amazing friendship gems Meetup you all had there. 

The sculptures seems splendid beautiful, great artwork by the artists. 

Connect Moderator

Looks like a great walk @Justine2807 - I only got to play with a P3 a couple of days ago - you beat me :).

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Wow... 😍😘🤗 

Congratulations @Justine2807 for a successful meet up.

What a lovely experience and very beautiful sculptures... The environment is awesome too..

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.. 

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice and Full Recap. Great work @Justine2807

Level 10

Wow, my wife and I were there on 25 October. It was really good. We were in Sydney for 2 days only. Thanks for sharing @Justine2807.

IMG_6854.JPG

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

Wow, so many people supporting Sydney Australia and all the artists participating in the Sculptures by the Sea event. Thank you so much for your kind words. 

It is an annual event and there are more and more sculptures to see from Australian and overseas sculptures. 

There are so many people there every day it is on too. It is an excellent experience and one I would recommend anyone visiting Australia to plan to include in their visit. 

With kind regards 

@Justine2807

👏👏👏👏👏🎶🎵🧚🐨🌻🌞💎🦋🕊

Level 10

Hi @StephenAbraham

Thank you so much for your contribution here .It is a really outstanding venture to take part in. 

It will be extraordinary to have you and any other fat Baby friends, plus skinny ones, tall babies, short babies and in between babies plan a big trip to Oz. 

Come to Sydney to be a part of this or any of the many fun times. Join me, (definitely a fat Baby too!) Lol ... And all the variety of great Google Maps Local Guides Connect members from Sydney as well. 

Wel look forward to having great times with you and everyone from India, plus we can plan it with all Australasian contributors for an annual meeting and invite everyone, worldwide to be there too. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

It is always wonderful to see you here , your kind comments are so enlightening, fun and helpful. 

This Sculptures by the sea event was also an enchanting encounter. Everyone there seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely. 

The Pixel 3 XL was absolutely incredible to tryout! So light and easy to handle. It has so many features and functions that make it unique from any other phones on the market right now. 

The team Pixel.au were all really fun people who knew their stuff about both the Pixel 3 XL as well as heaps of intriguing, interesting information about all the Sculptures by the sea. They made the day so much better and were really busy helping thousands of people there. 

Sydney has so many wonderful places to see by the sea as well as inland. I am sure you will love all when you come to visit. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807

😘😘😘👏👏👏👏🎵🎶🕊🦋🌞🌻🐨🧚🤘

Level 10

Hi @RupendraNeupane

Thank you for your support as always. It is always a super experience to share with so many good people from all around the world. Then to get mentions and discovering so many interesting beautiful places like your magical Nepal too. 

Seeing alll the  wonderful articles on so many spectacular events that are posted on Google Maps Local Guides Connect about awesome people in thrilling, stunning places is what makes being a member of the Google Maps Local Guides Connect family so exhilarating. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807 🤘🌞👏👏👏👏

Level 10

Hi @Shrut19

Thanks so much for all your ever exceptional contributions to mine and all Google Maps Local Guides Connect members posts. 

It is a fabulous place to meet intellegent, helpful, kind , fun people who support  each other like you and @AlejandraMaria as you mention and so so many incredibly cool Google Maps Local Guides Connect members, plus Connect moderators and Googlers too who take part in super events like this Friends forever to support our Local Communities by assisting with and enjoying all the terrific functions and features of Google Maps.. 

Thanks again for being you. 

It will be my honour to contribute to your post as it is always my pleasure to share your experiences in Mumbai. Each one making it more and more inviting to actually make plans to go there some time soon. Then we can all Meetup and experience these great places live. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807