KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid)

Thank you so much @IlankovanT that you, ermes and many other local guides,  guide me very well, so now I can guide others. 

@AIMAN_SAEED 

We can start same activity in Islamabad also. And try to join us on Saturday morning Hangout . 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Thrid)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vc9YeP7xofLqL47y5

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 9

You are always welcome @KashifMisidia 🙂

Level 8

Sure, I'll plan activity in Islamabad

Level 8

@KashifMisidia Wow this is a fantastic combo post here @KashifMisidia I think the  students liked it they were all looking at meral "Let's improve The world map together" That poster is Perfect that can even be passed on to next class and next and so on that will be a masterpiece and they will look back on it and it is prior learning to real thing, I can see the clear message here clearly

in Summery: details conveyed to students, comprehension to you as the teacher, then teacher conducted to Connect then place into the Map, Job very well done...

I love the poster 

Level 8

@KashifMisidia Good news I have your [Recap] Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect (Third) in the My map Here to view and I have used your youtube video as the showcase and Google photo album link in, thank you again @KashifMisidia

Level 8

Level 1

Re: [Recap] 3rd Knowledge sharing session about CTW campaign and Google maps/localguidesconnect

Great initiative @KashifMisidia

Connect Moderator

Yes I m waiting for your knowledge sharing session and recap @AIMAN_SAEED .

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito thank you so much ,

Yes I treid to explain them many topics and the best thing they learn and ask questions about it.