KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Reasons Why I Love Being a Google Local Guide

@KarenVChin Wonderful post 🙂 I know that you are a wonderful person and my mentor 🙂

Wish you the very best for this Connect Live 2018!!. Hoping to see you on my Birthday 🙂

IMG_20171010_193549.jpg

Level 8

@KarenVChin wrote:

@U-royFelixA, my post is not epic.  You are too much! But what I can say is getting the opportunity to attend for the 3rd time together with @JR_Curley - now that would be EPIC!!!  Agree?!

BTW, I haven't had a chance to read your Connect Live application post.  Where is it? I wanna read!

Cheers,

Karen

They do say "third time's the charm"! Fingers crossed it'll be a three-peat. 🙂 We'd of course have to do another picture of you between @U-royFelixA and myself. 😄 😄 😄

Level 10

@KarenVChin So it wasn't an early morning but a late evening!!! And I won't ask why! 😉

Good luck for tomorow (or today by now)

See you around

Jul

@KarenVChin  a écrit :

Almost 1:30 am here in San Francisco @Julien44 - don't ask why I am still awake. = )

Cheers,

Kare

Level 6

Awwww why do I feel special just getting a long and personal reply from you @KarenVChin.
Now I know why people like you. I guess you have that special way of making people comfortable.  Actually I have read about you guys, Connect Moderators, and 
I am happy to know you guys, you have your special way of being a local guide and connecting people! 
And wow meeting people from different parts of the world is truly a great privilege. Being an international student here, I have that privilege too and I my view about life has changed a lot! So I am pretty sure I will learn more and be a better person meeting people from different parts of the world 🙂 (exciting!^^)
I am honestly hesitant to post or comment at first, I am just a reader..(and learner) But it is indeed encouraging to see people's lovely personality and desire to help through this community. So yeah I will stay! And try to check on this community at least once a day! I have so much to learn, but I am enjoying it 🙂 
Thanks a lot! See you in this community 🙂 

Level 9

@KarenVChin Visit Tesla show room is free?! Would love the have a tour. 

Level 9

@KarenVChin  workholic local guide and very friendly connect moderator..

Level 10

@JR_Curley Yea, of course. Our signature photo with @KarenVChin 😎

Level 9

Yes @KarenVChin  ❤️ 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Wow 

It was great to see the way you have put forth .

Love to be part of Connect Live . 

The best part is Even a Connect moderator also sharing this feel like all are equal . And feel like one among us . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Bonjour @KarenVChin,

C'est une très belle histoire ton histoire. C'est impressionnant.

La joie de vivre se lit dans tes yeux. 😉

Merci pour ce partage 

A ta santé.

Vincent