SUDEV_SANKER's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Reached a small stepping stone in LG

Hello  fellow Local Guide friends,

I am so happy to say that i have reached LEVEL - 7 , i have been a local guide for a year and half  till now , i don't have  that much time to help other because of my work (working as  a software developer),

But when i got the time i like to help others , and i choose Google (maps , crowdsource , translator ..etc) . Nowadays  what is better than Google , almost every person in the Globe uses GOOGLE so.......  i am a WORLD helper (😋 😎) as like you guys .

And i like what i do  if that help others  , so this achievement i would like to share with  all other Local Guiders in this community ,

Make a small step if that help others and i am making my step slowly but  HELPING  thats all i want 

🤗

-sUdEv-

Screenshot_20180320-132713.jpgScreenshot_20180320-132718.jpg

7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Reached a small stepping stone in LG

Congratulations... @SUDEV_SANKER

Keep contributing and achive hire levels. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank you @NareshDarji .

you are also a good inspiration to all LG in india , Thanks for helping others .. 👍

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Thank you sir .. I am so happy to see this reply 

Level 10

Congratulations!!! @SUDEV_SANKER for great achievement. Wow!!! you're a master fact finder too. It is really amazing

Level 7

Thank you so much @FazeelUsmani   ...   

Level 10