Muhammad_Usman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Raka Poshi The shining wall(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-6)

Rakaposhi view from Minapin villageRakaposhi view from Minapin village

In Previous Post I wrote about Minapin Village When we reach Minapin Village Rakaposhi peak dominants on every Thing and it shows her beauty from every where The most interesting thing it can be seen even on main Highway So No Need to go at base camp to see this beauty like other many Big Peaks.

Rakaposhi peak is a mountain in the Karakoram in the Gilgit-Baltistan Province of Pakistan.In local language Rakaposhi means "Shining Wall It is Most famous peak of the area . Rakaposhi peak is 7788 meter (25551ft) high. Rakaposhi peak is the 12th highest peak in Pakistan and 27 highest in the world.It was climbed first time in 1958 after 6 failed attempts by Mike Banks and Tom Patey, members of a British expedition.
Rakaposhi peak is the only mountain in the world which rises straight from beautifully cultivated fields to the height of 25,550 feet. From many places this wonderful spectacle can be viewed right from the base to the top.

(Continued)

For all Parts

Saif ul Malook lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan Babusar Road(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-2)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Lulusar Lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-3)

Babusar Pass(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-4)

Night camping in an Organic Village- Minapin(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-5)

RakaPoshi The shining wall (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-6)

1000 years old Ganish village (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-7)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunset photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-8)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunrise photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-9)

Hunza river (Khunjrab Family Tour P-10)

Altit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-11)

Kunhar River (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-12)

Baltit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-13)

Atta Abad lake (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-14)

The spectacular, Passu Cones (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-15)

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Rakaposhi
10 comments
Level 8

Re: RakaPoshi The shining wall

Great!! Thank you very much @Muhammad_Usman  for sharing with us.

Level 10

Thanks my dear @Mohammadalauddin  for your Appreciation

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Former Google Contributor

Thank you for taking us with you on this incredible trip, @Muhammad_Usman! The posts are very interesting and photos are absolutely incredible.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks a lot @KlaudiyaG  for your encourging words It really help me to write more posts

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

Re: RakaPoshi The shining wall-5th Part

@Muhammad_Usman The photos of the peak are amazing. Have you even hiked up there?

Level 10

Thanks @Ant_Bad_Yogi  from this village takes 2 days to base camp of Rakaposhi  so I did only half day trek with my kids and came back

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 9

Beautiful Vista @Muhammad_Usman 

Thanks for sharing it here with us on connect. 

I love the writeup. 

Level 10

Thanks My dear @Austinelewex Its my pleasure

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Former Google Contributor

Re: RakaPoshi The shining wall(Khunjrab Family Tour P-6)

Hey @Muhammad_Usman,

I would like to ask a question about this place. What is Rakaposhi peak mostly unique? You mentioned it is the " the only mountain in the world which rises straight from beautifully cultivated fields". I am curious to learn more about this.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!