Muhammad_Usman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Babusar Pass(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-4)

I have already posted the First & Second pat of this post Now I am writing the most 3rd important part of this road Babusar Pass .

You can see links at Bottom

IMG_20180629_092523.jpg

Babusar pass is high mountain pass It connect 2 Provinces  Khayber Pakhtoon Kha and Gilgit-Baltistan   this road connects to KKH at chilas and goes up to China Border at Khunjrab Pass we travel up to there with my family Next parts will tell you remaining story to cross this pass it takes 3 to 4 hours from Naran to KKH

Mostly live here shepherds in summer they go up in temporary settlements and also take their cattle with them as long as winter comes they come bake to their houses down they are very hard working also work as porters for expeditions and some works on top at temporary shops and in the evening they go homes 20 to 30 km far.

I like many lot of places in Pakistan and this places is on top of my favorite list this pass remains close 6 to 7 months due to heavy snow fall, Even in summer there are severe cold at Babusar Pass a and you will feel the height of this pass here is shortage of oxygen

In evening after 5 o clock this Pas is not allowed to cross due to security reason Harsh weather and Wilderness. From the top you can see the unforgettable scenes.

For all Parts

Saif ul Malook lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-1)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan Babusar Road(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-2)

Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Lulusar Lake(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-3)

Babusar Pass(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-4)

Night camping in an Organic Village- Minapin(Khunjrab Pass Tour P-5)

RakaPoshi The shining wall (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-6)

1000 years old Ganish village (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-7)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunset photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-8)

Eagle Nest Hunza sunrise photography (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-9)

Hunza river (Khunjrab Family Tour P-10)

Altit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-11)

Kunhar River (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-12)

Baltit fort (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-13)

Atta Abad lake (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-14)

The spectacular, Passu Cones (Khunjrab Pass Tour P-15)

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Babusar Pass
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Most beautiful road of Pakistan-Babusar Pass-3rd part

Hey @Muhammad_Usman,

Thanks for sharing with us! The Babusar pass seems like a place that is not very easy to pass. Where does it lead to? How long it takes usually to go through there?

I also wonder if you could see any locals that live close to the pass? What would they do for a living?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@TsekoV  Thanks A lot .

Your questions

Where does it lead to? How long it takes usually to go through there?

It connect 2 Provinces  Khayber Pakhtoon Kha and Gilgit-Baltistan   this road connects to KKH at chilas and goes up to China Border at Khunjrab Pass we travel up to there with my family Next parts will tell you remaining story to cross this pass it takes 3 to 4 hours from Naran to KKH

I also wonder if you could see any locals that live close to the pass? What would they do for a living?

Mostly they are shepherds in summer they go up in temporary settlements and also take their cattle an as long as winter comes they come bake they are very hard working also work as porters for expeditions and some works on top at temporary shops and in the evening they go homes 20 to 30 km far.

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I

Thank you for the explanations, @Muhammad_Usman. : )

Have you ever been somewhere close to Khunjrab Pass? I have read before about this place and I wonder what the feeling is like to be there.

I have also heard that somewhere in this region is the highest ATM in the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

You are surprising me with your knowledge @TsekoV  yes i have travel up to Khunjrab pass 2 time on my own car by self driving one is with my friends in 2017 and 2nd is with my family and in this post I was travailing with my family towards Khunjrab pass yes there is World Highest ATM  at Khunjrab pass

You are always welcome I will facilitate you in every aspect.

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I

Thank you for sharing all these details with me, @Muhammad_Usman. I see that my memory didn't lie to me. : )

I am very curious to learn more about this region as I believe these are sacred lands, the whole Himalayan range. I have visited Tibet and traveled to Shigatse before. I still remember the feeling that you get when you go through these mountain passes.

I am looking forward to learning more about your stories. 🙂

Level 10

I am Surprised to see read about your travel story is amazing you are such a big traveler @TsekoV  yes you are right there are lot of sacred  heritage in this area I will write soon about it, today i Post about first stop towards Khunjrab pass

Night camping in an Organic Village- Minapin-4th Part

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I

Thank you for sharing with everyone, @Muhammad_Usman! : ) I will be looking forward to seeing all of your stories. I am very curious about this region and definitely would like to learn more.

Thanks again! 

Level 10

Thanks a lot my dear @TsekoV nice to hear you have great interest in this region Did you check today post on most important icon on KKH Rakaposhi

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I