Sayo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: RECAP: The Makoko Community Walk

This is a beautiful recap, @Sayo! Thank you so much for tagging me.

You've taken up a wonderful initiative, and I'm wishing you to always have the strength and support you need to keep up with it. 

I'm going to look into the websites you've provided, of the October Orange Initiative and Khan Foundation. 

Looking forward to more great activities, meet-ups and stories from you. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

This is wonderful @Sayo! What a great meetup for Google Maps and for your nonprofit and Khan Foundation Junior Academy.

Education and literacy is very important for both children and the community they live in.

You are doing amazing work! Love to see more of this here on Connect. I know @ErmesT @NunungAfuah and @FaridTDF would too!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Kudos to you @Sayo, and thanks you @KarenVChin for tagging me in your post.

You are rising up to the deep meaning of Helping others, without any expectations other than the happiness of children that are the future of our global community. Helping them, you are helping all of us. We need to have more initiatives like this one. I am happy to see also @Sagir, @EmekaUlor, and other local guides there.

Chapeau

Level 8

Thank you so much @KarenVChin for your kind words. I am definitely looking forward to doing as much as I possibly can in the New Year with several nonprofit-themed meet-ups.

Level 8

Words fail me to describe how much your words mean to me @ErmesT. I will definitely make the effort to do what needs to be done in helping our children within our different communities understand what the future holds for them. 

Thank you.

Level 10

@Sayo Impressive! Keep up the good work bro. 

Level 8

Thank you so much @U-royFelixA. I intend to continue to make you proud.

Level 10

@Sayo Hahaha... you’ve done so much already.

Level 8

Nice Recap dear,keep it up @Sayo

Level 8

@TorM here is the webpage https://khanfoundationng.org/