Mohammadalauddin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Spam Free Map Photo Walk, Sitakunda

Hello! Friends & Local Guides! 

I have hosted another offline Meet-Up with some adventure lover Local Guides. It was a big plan and for the first time, we had planned to host spam-free Meet-Ups in the hill track area. Tracking, adventure, and making Google Maps spam-free.  Caption:  Tracking, Adventure and Reporting to make Google Maps Try spam-free.Caption: Tracking, Adventure and Reporting to make Google Maps Try spam-free.

In this event, we had 12 Local Guides. Some of them are new and very willing to know about Local Guides where they used Google Maps for their daily activities.

Caption: Reporting Spam in (apon restaurant)Caption: Reporting Spam in (apon restaurant)

We started our journey from Dhaka to Sitakunda, Chittagong at the late-night for a 5-6 hour long road trip. 

We had a private car to enjoy the whole trip with fun and relaxation.

Caption: Guliyakhiali Sea Beach. We  are Local Guide.Caption: Guliyakhiali Sea Beach. We are Local Guide.We reached Sitakunda in the morning and faced the rainy season. Then we managed our hotel reservation with a nice view. After that, we had our breakfast to prepare for the next step.Caption: Tracking and adventure road Khaiyachchara Falls.Caption: Tracking and adventure road Khaiyachchara Falls.

Our theme was tracking, adventure, and making Google Maps spam-free. Our spam-free mapping plan somewhat changed due to our entire travel changing. 

Caption: Khaiyachchara Water FallsCaption: Khaiyachchara Water Falls

Our first day's plan was a little travel to the Sitakunda Botanical Garden and eco-park which was very close to Sitakunda city. So our Meet-Up plan was half-day traveling and half-day mapping.

Caption: Khaiyachchara Water Falls Top bottom.Caption: Khaiyachchara Water Falls Top bottom.

But when we heard that Sitakunda Botanical Garden and eco-park is closed due to the Covid-19  we changed our travel plan to Khaiyachchara Falls. Which was far away from the city. Our team mats and we made this decision because we didn't want to make the day without traveling. But our spam-free mapping was active on the whole trip. Let's describe our activities.

caption: Tracking and adventure time Khaiyachchara Falls forestcaption: Tracking and adventure time Khaiyachchara Falls forest

Tracking: The mission was started to the Khoiyachora falls which were adventure full tracking through a remote hilly area. The tracking to the falls was somewhere so slippy, Somewhere so muddy, stony and out of control. Anyway, we reached the falls after fighting with nature about 1 hour later.

Caption: Khoiyachora watre falls in side all local guide group photo.Caption: Khoiyachora watre falls in side all local guide group photo.

On the way to the falls not only are dangerous but also have mind refreshing points with small falls, stone with clean water, and the human crowd with the unity of target to reach the falls. So I can say, the tracking to the khoiyachora falls was an amazing true experience for us. 

Adventure: No doubt it was a journey full of adventure for our team. Due to bad communication to reach the falls a simple falls visit gave us an adventure taste which was like a dangerous survival story.  The experience of reaching the top of the falls was a tough job. But we tried to win the top. The experience after winning the falls top was full of joys and enjoyment. 

Caption: We are fascinated by the amazing  beauty of the water falls natural.Caption: We are fascinated by the amazing beauty of the water falls natural.

Spam free mapping: During the tracking and staying in the city we noticed some spam and wrong information then we tried our best to report these. 

Caption: Mapping forest place and adventures or enjoy taking.Caption: Mapping forest place and adventures or enjoy taking.

SL

Type of Group Contributions

Approved

Pending

Total

Add  New Place

Edits

Reporting 

Check the Facts

Adding Photos

caption: Enjoys Local guides lunch time.caption: Enjoys Local guides lunch time.

Local Guide Answer/ Question: Let's all take a meetup part in the question and answer session about the unknown toxins known to the new local guides.

• How to write a review?
  • How to take photos and edit or Not edit?
  • How to write a review in Bangla translation?
  • What are the rules for taking 360 photos?
  • What is the correct rule for Goole Map contribution? 

Caption: Lunch time with enjoy meat or rich.Caption: Lunch time with enjoy meat or rich.

I try to answer all the questions. Special all caring New local guides knowledge sharing for Connect Moderator @ShafiulB answered all these questions.

Note: I am too sick to give a recap time. I am so sorry that my dear all local guides friends. I did my best to present the write a recap beautifully. 

MeetUp Photos Album Link: Spam Free Maps Photo Walk  

Total Travelling Photos Album Link: Sitakunda Photo Walk 

Make a Map List Link: Natural View of Sitakund 

Cheers

Mohammad Alauddin

Sitakund, Bangladesh
24 comments
Level 6

Re: [RECAP] Spam Free Map Photo Walk, Sitakunda

Thank you very much @Mohammadalauddin  you are greatful person and good local guide. Local guideing my every problems seen me go thriugh many pricesses to solve them. 

I am one i went to learn better in local guiding from your side. 

Its has been said that many have been beautiful and the photos are wonderful. 

Level 8

অসাধারণ সুন্দর একটি রিক্যাপ পোস্ট @Mohammadalauddin দাদা। ছবি গুলি অসাধারণ ভাবে প্রতিটি মুহূর্ত বর্ণনা করছে। খাওয়াদাওয়া এর মাধ্যমে একদম মধুরেণ সমাপয়েৎ।
আরো অনেক কিছুর অপেক্ষায় থাকলাম আপনার থেকে।

Level 6

ছবি দেখে মনে হচ্ছে  অনেক  মজা করছেন @Mohammadalauddin  ভাই  আপনারা

Level 7

Nice photo walk at Sitakunda area. I also visited Khoiyachara in the year 2017.

👏👏

Level 8

ছবি গুলো অনেক সুন্দর হয়েছে

Thanking You
Anamul Hoque Rasel
Level 9

Great meet up @Mohammadalauddin 

as i can see the tracking sweat on your faces ,keep it up ,

KHOOB MOZA KORO

Regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Thank you very much @FkFaisal my dear. Welcome brother you are great person and helpful. 

You keep in touch with me all the time and knock me wherever I get into trouble. 

Level 8

@PritishB দাদা আমি তো আপনাদের কাছ থেকেও এখনো অনেক কিছু শিখেছি দোয়া রাখবেন যাতে আমি আগামীতেও আপনাদের সম্মান রক্ষা করতে পারি. 

Level 8

Wonderful and nice place to meet up and also good reviews, edits, located and awsome photos

Keep support to LG

Thanks for sharing....