BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Kathmandu 360 Photowalk

This meetup was hosted in parallel with @ValeriaA_'s '360 Photography Worldwide Meetup'.

It's unfortunate that our meetup host @Surendra couldn't be able to attend the meetup due to his illness. He was in a mood to cancel the meetup as he was not able to attend the others were also saying that they won't attend the meetup. I suggested him not to cancel the meetup and assured him to conduct the meetup on my own.

BajraBajra

Saturday morning, after finishing my teaching class, I went to the venue and captured the beautiful views there. The meetup venue 'The Charumati Stupa' aka 'Chabahil Stupa' and 'Dhan Dhoj Stupa' is the fourth largest stupa in the main city, Kathmandu. Charumati, the daughter of Ashoka, is said to have built this stupa a long ago. The stupa is decorated with prayers flag and the benches are available for visitors to sit. The other smaller stupas are in periphery of the main stupa.

Being beside of ring road the stupa can be seen from vehicles too. But if you're visiting a place then be sure to manage a parking lot nearby somewhere as there is no separate parking for visitors. Entry is free for all with no cost.

Charupati StupaCharupati Stupa

With 30 minutes of roaming and toggling around I completed the meetup. This is how 'The One Man Community' works and doesn't give up the meetups. Thank you so much for reading.

For more photos please click here.

Stay happy! Stay mapping!

Charumati Stupa, Kathmandu, Nepal
14 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [RECAP] Kathmandu 360 Photowalk

Hey @BishowvijayaP,

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you for sharing the recap and the brilliant photos! 

I'm glad you guys didn't cancel and I look forward to your next meet-up. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you so much for your quick response @AlexaAC. Definitely you'll find the next meetup recap very soon. We have planned it tomorrow. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for your successful Meetup @BishowvijayaP bro. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you so much @NareshDarji bhai. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP Cool meetup and interesting pictures. Thanks for sharing your world with us!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Dear @TorM, thank you so much for your beautiful comment. Hoping the same support in upcoming days too. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thank you so much bro for backing me up and successfully conducting the meetup, i am so happy that the one man community didn't let me ruin my meetup. Once again lots of thanks i promise i won't let you do it alone again 👍😀 tomorrow we will rock 🤘🤘

Level 10

Great recap post @BishowvijayaP. All photos are really awesome. 

Sorry @Surendra @ that you couldn't host this Meetup due to health issue.

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP

Fabulous  Kathmandu 360 Photowalk thank you Bishowvijaya. Such a beautiful temple. Terrific images. It is spectacular. 

So sorry to hear @Surendra the host of this meetup wad unable totmake as he was away sick. We hope he gets better soon. 

With kind regards

@Justine2807