Gabuu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

(RECAP) FOTOGRAFIA 360º SANTA CRUZ

Hi Local Guides!!!

Here is my Recap of my meetup, as a part of @ValeriaAumasque's 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up initiative, mine was on 18th November at 15:00, unfortunately no body comes to the meetup, and started to rain a lot 15 minutes after it started, so I only could take 4 photos in 360º, meanwhile I was waiting for more people, I met a girl who was giving free hugs!! So I went with her to get my free hug! haha and she was curious about Local Guides program, I explained to her about it, we had a very nice conversation, I couldn't take us a picture for the rain, but anyway it was my first meetup here and it was very nice in spite of the rain.

I will try to do this meetup again in a few weeks more.

in the corner of the principal squarein the corner of the principal squareruning away from rainruning away from rainCathedral of Santa Cruz de la SierraCathedral of Santa Cruz de la SierraR0010157_20181118153144.JPGR0010158_20181118153211.JPGR0010159_20181118153258 (1).JPG

Gabu
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
20 comments
Level 8

Re: (RECAP) FOTOGRAFIA 360º SANTA CRUZ

Hello @Gabuu I'm sorry about it rains on your first meet up, it hapenned on my first too. It's complicated take pictures in the rain but your pictures are great. Lovely that you mentioned the free hug, I've never seen this kind of thing in my city 😁 Thank you for share and hope your next meet up will be in a sunny day

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 8

Hi @Gabuu  ahh sad that nobody came to the meet up and that the weather was bad but good job taking great photos. Seems like the girl with the hugs came along just at the right time, sometimes you just need a hug to feel better. Hopefully your next meet up will have a good turn out 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Gabuu! Don't worry, I'm sure that the next one will be in a sunny day and with a lot of people! Great photos too: now you have an esclusive point of view of this place under a rainy day! 🙂

A round of applause for your tenacity and determination for wanting to continue your meet-up alone and even in the rain !!! 

Best wishes,

David

Connect Moderator

Hola @Gabuu, muy lindas las fotos que compartiste, me gusto la anécdota de la chica que daba abrazos gratis .... solo eso jejejejej ,  mucha onda jejeje vos le tendrías que decir que vos le hacías fotos gratis jajaja. y hacían un trueque.

Te comparto unos tips de como Incrustar una foto 360 en un Post, en el caso de que sigas sin poder incrustar la foto en formato 360, es porque no eres un fotógrafo de confianza, aquí puedes leer Que se necesita para ser un fotógrafo de confianza.

Te lo resumo agrega 50 fotos o mas en Google Street View y luego aplica al programa. 

Otra sugerencia puedes agregar las cuatro fotos que realizaste en formato 360 a la plaza donde estuvieron, recuerda que puedes aplicar un difuminar a los rostros de las personas que puedan aparecer en una foto. recuerda bajar a tu movil la app Google Street View, luego conecta la camara 360 y la app GSV la reconocerá y  te preguntará si las importas o no, en caso de que tengas dudas me consultas un poco mas y si ya lo sabias, lo dejo para que lo lea el que no lo conocía.

Con respecto a que no participo la gente, no te preocupes, parece que es el carma de todas las primeras Meet-Up que organizamos, a la primera que organicé tampoco fue nadie, a la segunda 2 y a la tercer 5, encima en mi caso las organicé en Buenos aires y yo vivo en Tierra del Fuego, unos 3500 Km en avión jajaja. La que viene seguro que vienen mas personas, recuerda usar tus redes sociales para promocionarla.

Saludos Farid.

Level 8

@Gabuu

Thank you for share your meetup experience with us. Hope next time you will get lots of local guide from your city. 

Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

I am sad that no-one came to your Meetup @Gabuu it certainly does happen from time to time to all of us - been there myself :).

I'm glad that you found someone giving free hugs though and great that you continued with the Meetup anyway until it rained.

Regards Paul

Google Vendor

Thank you for sharing your recap with us @Gabuu. I'm glad that despite the fact that nobody showed up you continued the Meet-up and enjoyed it. Hope you will enjoy the next one even more.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

By the way, I changed your topic label to Meet-ups, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@lucianavelasques Thank you so much!! yeah, some friend were coming late but the rain changed all our plans!! hahaha anyway, you should do the same in your city!!!! and you will se that it is awesome give and recieve free hugs!! I am thinking in do it in a future!! 😄

Gabu
Level 8

@Eire27 thank you! as I said, it was great to find that girl giving free hugs!! hahaha I guess I will do the same in a future, share love!! 😄

Gabu