JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Q&A Local Guides Clean The Map (Community Live 2020)

Thanks for the tag @JanVanHaver 

Yeah, we do not live too far, so I think that, when all this will be over, we will also try to have a meet-up in person.

Ciao @DENIT33 , I have seen you on Community Live following the event with extreme attention, and I will be happy to host, on the next months, a Clean The Map event in Italian. We also have some active product expert in Italy, like @davidhyno (Vicenza) and @manulele81 (Norcia) and I am sure they will be happy to join

Connect Moderator

Hey thank you for tag @JanVanHaver, and thank you @DENIT33 for joining this very informative session as well.

Do not worry about the language, our Italian community is quite active and we have several very active people like Jan and @ErmesT just mentioned, so we are help to you... and why not meet in person as soon as we have a more relaxed time to do that, maybe with a LGCTM meetup, inclusive of drink and food of course 😉!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Good point @LuigiZ , it's tough to clean the map on an empty stomach 😉

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Excellent! Thanks so much. It was a Great meet up online for the event and one of my favourites! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Level 1

So nice and good I  idea 

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT  I would really like to travel again and meet people. Other new restrictions await us and I hope they are the last. 2021 looks good.

Level 10

Thanks @LuigiZ  for sure the meeting in Italian makes it easier for me to listen and I don't want to lose it, but I hope to improve my English to be in contact with people who live all over the world.

Level 8

@JanVanHaver with these difficult times many of the businesses in the neighbourhood are closing doors, and new businesses are opening, I'll pay more attention to make the changes...

Connect Moderator

Indeed @karinchavoll especially for small businesses the situation can get pretty dramatic, unfortunately.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply