JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Q&A Local Guides Clean The Map (Community Live 2020)

Level 8

Thank you @JanVanHaver for very very useful information. I would love to clean the map in near future. Thank you

Level 6

Hi @JanVanHaver  Of course I'm interested, it will  be  a pleasure to attend the meetup. I hope this pandemic will be behind us soon Thank you for answering my question.  take care

Connect Moderator

Wonderful @Mmessmi I will certainly tag you when a Meet-Up in Brussels is planned. For all we know @GauthMug might already be preparing plans, as he was setting up Meet-ups in Brussels in the past.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

@JanVanHaver  thank you sir for those answers , more of my doubts are clear. I gain a huge number of valuable information about Google maps.

Level 7

Absolutely! Let's organize a great Meet-up in Brussels in the summer of 2021 😊

@JanVanHaver 

@Mmessmi 

Gauthier Muguerza
Connect Moderator

Sounds like a plan @GauthMug , by summer some moving around should be possible, I guess. Perhaps 21/07? 😁

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

@JanVanHaver 

Thanks you so much explaining in detail it's very helpful information. I attended your session also it was very informative. 

Thanks to one & all moderator's for #Community Live 2020.

Level 10

Hi @JanVanHaver Thanks for all the detailed information. It was the first time that I attended this meetup, I am new but unfortunately not young. It was very motivating and interesting. I was afraid of not being able to follow, or not being able to understand at least the most significant parts because in English, but the use of sliders helped a lot.

Connect Moderator

Glad to hear it was helpful for you @DENIT33 . And if one thing is clear about being a local guide, it certainly is: age does not play a role whatsoever.

You might already know that there is a very lively local guides community in Italy, and even 2 Connect Moderators @ErmesT and @LuigiZ , so who knows, perhaps we can do a specific Italian LGCTM virtual Meet-up in the future?