fizireal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Posts Removed - Request to Reinstate

Dear Local Guides Moderating Team, I am shocked to see that 4 posts of mine which were a thank-you message to all my local guide friends have been deleted from the Local Guides. All the comments and likes that I had received and given have also been eliminated. Can you please reinstate all those posts? Can I know the reason from removing them? Please help

Am tagging a couple of moderator friends who have been helpful earlier. Dear @MoniV  @AngieYC can please look into this matter. 

11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Posts Removed - Request to Reinstate

Hello @fizireal,

In addition to what @ErmesT had mentioned, the reason why your comments are not visible is because the thread that you are commenting on which was about Local Guides enjoy badges was moved to the off-topic archive. 

The reason why it's moved to the off-topic archive is as what @ErmesT mentioned, that post about achievement does not fit into any of the current categories here on Connect.

We suggest you to share your achievements on social media using #LocalGuides so that all people, whether or not they are Local Guides, can share in your happiness.

I hope this will clarify everything. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @fizireal 
A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.
I think your post is being marked as spam not being deleted by a moderator.
Moderators are patrolling the quarantine to release the good post so, if your post has been rejected, don't post it again. Simply tag a Connect Moderator or Google Moderator.

For more information, please read: Why was my Connect post marked as spam? that write by dear @ArielleM_ 

Best Regard
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

Hi @fizireal 

I can't find any post written by you on Spam quarantine. If your posts were about achievement, badges, or other topics not related to Connect Topics, they have probably been moved to the Off Topics archive by a Google Moderator. In this case they will always notify you tagging you in the post, and you should have received an email about the notification.

What are Connect topics? will help you to understand what are the topics of the community.

Level 8

Dear @Rezgar @Thanks a lot for the message,  but these 4 posts have been there for the past 2 days and there have been several likes and several comments on them, even by moderators. What I fail to understand is that there was no content which can be anywhere near objectionable, these were just vote of Thanks to each if my LG friends.  Am waiting for the moderator to reinstate these. 

Level 8

Dear @ErmesT thanks for the message. These posts were the same ones that u consolidated to one post a day back as all the 4 were basically, thanku note to my LG friends by tagging each one of them. It was special as I took efforts to tag all my LG friends to connect with them and had comment from all of them. 

All my comments and likes are gone. I havent got any notification as well. 

Level 10

You're welcome, my dear friend @fizireal 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

I see @fizireal 

So probably they have been moved to Off topic because, as I told you, achievement is not a topic of Local Guides Connect. You should check on the notification on your email

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @fizireal,

In addition to what @ErmesT had mentioned, the reason why your comments are not visible is because the thread that you are commenting on which was about Local Guides enjoy badges was moved to the off-topic archive. 

The reason why it's moved to the off-topic archive is as what @ErmesT mentioned, that post about achievement does not fit into any of the current categories here on Connect.

We suggest you to share your achievements on social media using #LocalGuides so that all people, whether or not they are Local Guides, can share in your happiness.

I hope this will clarify everything. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Dear Googlers, Google Moderators,

I also experienced exactly as your post @fizireal , I just posted yesterday in Local Stories tab titled " Can today's medical science give a new life to this 15 year boy?" And there, I also received some likes and also comments from our valuable local guides. But today now, when i checked that post, I do not see that post. There is no more in my profile as well. I guess it was removed by google moderator without any message and letting me. Can anyone clarify me why is my post removed or what happened to my post google moderator?? @AngieYC .

Looking forward to get response. Thank you.

Google Moderator

Hello @Mr_Prach,

Thank you for reaching out, everyday we try to do our moderation in the best way possible to keep Connect a place where people can share their stories, experiences and helping each other. 

To keep Connect easier for people to use, that's why we make sure all of the discussion here on Connect to stay on topic, according to the topic labels we have here and we moderate topics that are unrelated to our topic labels. 

What you shared about the medical science indeed is a good story, but it doesn't fit in any topic categories here on Connect and as I can see one of our Google Moderator @AlexaAC had informed you that your post will be moved to the off-topic archive. 

To make sure you get all of the notification about activities happening on your post, make sure to turn on your notification, or tick email me when someone replies to get the notification via email too, as you can see on the screenshot below. 

Caption: Screenshot of the reply box on Connect.Caption: Screenshot of the reply box on Connect.