cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pakistan Day in Kuala Lumpur

Pakistan Day in Kuala Lumpur

High Commission of Pakistan

132, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

August 14, 2019 @ 08:30 (+08)

Pakistan High Commission in Kuala Lumpur will be organizing an event on the occasion of 72nd independence day of Pakistan. This meetup will aim to gather Pakistani google local guide community in Malaysia to not only attend the event but to discuss future meetups in Kuala Lumpur.

Let's celebrate LGC Anniv and Pakistan Day together.

Cost: Zero, you have to come on your own and the event is open to all Pakistani expats living in Malaysia.

Syed Nabeel Hassan Tirmazi
132, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Baru, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Pakistan Day in Kuala Lumpur

Hi @nabeeltirmazi 

Thanks for organizing this meet up, sure will join you guys

Have a great day,

Level 9

yeaay let's meetup @nabeeltirmazi 
But, I wonder why this meetup doesn't show any rsvp to accept.
bro @StephenAbraham can you please have a look 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @nabeeltirmazi Bhai for your support. Pakistan day is the great day for all of us. I hope you and my other friends from KL will enjoy that day insha'Allah.

Wishing you best of luck brother.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

Aslam-e-alaikum @nabeeltirmazi bhai,

I hope you have a great in kualaLumpur, and I pray that you will see many successes in the life ahead of them.

🙏 shukriya 

Danish Raza
Level 8

Walaikumasalam @Danish_Raza JazakAllah, stay blessed, lots of prayers for you as well.

Level 8

Thanks very much @KashifMisidia bhai, JazakAllah

Former Google Contributor

Hi @nabeeltirmazi,

Thanks for sharing your meet-up invitation to the Local Guides in Malaysia. To be able to RSVP for your event, the Local Guides will need the button which appears below the description of your meet-up. I would like to kindly ask you to submit your meet-up again, so that they can see that link button and be able to apply. Thanks.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!