cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Outdoor restaurants with gorgeous views recommended by Local Guides

Level 8

@kmajewski, thank you for sharing. Le Panoramic Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France is amazing! I need to go there! If I'll be near, I'll definitely go there.

Krabi is my favorite subject. My favorite outdoor restaurant in Ao Nang is a fence on the waterfront. ))) You can buy mango with rice on the street, sit and admire the sea. Many people do it.

But if you want something more classic, then there are many restaurants with beautiful views of the sea. There are not quite open, they have a roof, but there are no walls. Here is one of these restaurants on the beach Nopparat TharaWang Sai Seafood

Level 10

Level 5

A.34+.gifC.6.gifC.2.gifC.48+++.gif

Level 10

IMG_20180726_125513.jpgIMG_20180726_125456.jpg

Junaid
Level 10

@kmajewski here is the view at Angama Mara in Kenya, excellent cuisine is paired with breath-taking views.

@AngamaMara@AngamaMara

Level 8

Santorini, Fira. There are many restaurants with beautiful caldera views. But I did not try the food here. I can recommend only species.

0_c12d1_3774178_-1-XXL0_c12c9_148b7753_-1-XXL

Level 10

@kmajewski 

@DrZainElabdeenOsmn 

@Victoria_v 

@WaweruM 

@QaziJunaid 

@DeniGu 

@LucioV

@ErmesT 

@Anonymous

@Safdarrai 

Here is my contribution to this wonderful thread, my spherical at the Bar Ristoro La Montanara in Valtournanche (Matterhorn valley) I did this in July 2018, this place where the asphalt road ends is a naturalistic environment where you can breathe fresh air from the taste of pines and in this restaurant that serves as a pizzeria restaurant bar has a panoramic corner terrace that offers a spectacular view of the surrounding valleys and up to the border of  valley bottom. 
An aperitif with lime and elderberry is optimal listening to the evening concert and admiring the view ....

Level 9

I love like this places amazing and really very beautiful SV pictures thank you sir @Gio51x. And salute to your efforts and work.

Level 10

thank you dear friend @Safdarrai