OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

Thank you @BudiFXW my friend from Indonesia it's my honor to be your friend

& I think we must thank Google for make this community for us@BudiFXW

Connect Moderator

Re: Our Strength Is In Our Diversity ,Every Day on this Community is World Diversity Day.....

I agree 110% with you @SoniaK, diversity is a matter of culture, education, diversity is everywhere.

Do you know that in Italy the salary of a woman is 10% less than the salary of a men, for doing the same job? The problem is that a lot of people is considering this a normal condition, and is not complaining about this.

Changing the mind cannot be done with a law, even if a law will help. Changing the mind is something that we do step by step, is a king of imperceptible process, is like the drop that opens the rocks. we are millions of drops, so we can fill the sea

Level 9

@SanyaOdare @SumaiyaZafrin @HoudaR

@TraciC @HelloSamsonR & @TraciC

We want from you to write a 💓 touching story about Diversity , this thread will be full of emotional story like what @KlaudiaB ,

@SoniaK @ErmesT wrote , so take your time we are here waiting, and let my turn to the end 👌

Connect Moderator

I know @ErmesT. I have a friend from Italy, she told me this. Fortunately, there is no discrimination of remuneration for women in our country. And the Western world knows that women are deprived in Bangladesh. What an irony! Women in our country get 6 months paid maternity leave, their other allowances are same as their male colleagues. Yes, girls are being abused in several cases. Sexual harassment, mentally abuse, rape, these are also happening, but that is not a governmental problem. And Bangladesh is not the only country facing all these. Even in the USA or many countries in Europe, girls are not safe. But when I come back home, from a party or any official assignment, riding my bike, all alone, I never feel that I should take extra precautionary measure, just because I am a woman. My parents never told me 'don't do this, don't go there or don't act like this- because you are a girl'. Rather, I have always been taught to fight independently because I have to be strong. My mother always told me- if there is a storm comes up, it is you, who has to face that, so it's only better that you learn how to walk against the storm, keeping your chin up.' I just wish all the mothers in our country taught the same to the girls. 

You are right, changing the mind cannot be done by law. We have to bring the change step by step. Gandhi said, if you want to change the world, start with yourself. It's time we started bringing that change in us. 

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA, this will never end. The story of diversity will go on till the end of the world. So, if you have a story to share, I would suggest share it now. 

@OSAMA wrote:

@SanyaOdare @SumaiyaZafrin @HoudaR

@TraciC @HelloSamsonR & @TraciC

We want from you to write a 💓 touching story about Diversity , this thread will be full of emotional story like what @KlaudiaB ,

@SoniaK @ErmesT wrote , so take your time we are here waiting, and let my turn to the end 👌

Level 9

@SoniaK I Respect Your Suggestion , but I will wait 😊

Connect Moderator

Well @OSAMA, if you have a story to tell us, please do it. Not all of us like to write "emotional story", but all of us have the same filling about being equal in diversity. Do you know why I love to be in Connect? Because in here we can share our diversity, and we can discover each other in many different ways, even sharing flowers, pets, landscape, mountains, sunrise, and more and more.

Once a guy was asking what is the sense of posting flowers in connect. I didn't answered, but the answer is in here.

I was talking about this a few minutes ago, with a man from central Africa, he is the neighbour of my mother. She lives in a condo, with people from Africa, Algeria, Argentina, Slovakia, Morocco, Tunisia. They help each other every day, they share their food, talking about different lifestyle. I love this.

Connect Moderator

ok dear I 'll..Just I am suffering from fever ,so can not write now,within 2/3days I 'll post here @OSAMA

Level 9

@SumaiyaZafrin , how is your health today are you ok !?!?

@SumaiyaZafrin wrote:

ok dear I 'll..Just I am suffering from fever ,so can not write now,within 2/3days I 'll post here @OSAMA

Level 9