Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Now it is impossible to edit details of a permanently closed place

Previously it was hard but at least the option was available to edit the specifications of a permanently closed POI, but now that option totally disappeared bot on app and web. The only available options are reopening or changing the existence status of the POI.

Perm-Closed-Edit.jpg

While it was mostly impossible to edit a permanently closed place, now we're sure that the only way to edit the totally wrong info of a permanently closed place is to re-open it and close it again after editing the wrong details. I'm not sure when this change applied but I know it wasn't expressed on Connect.

Temp-Closed-Edit.jpg

This change doesn't apply to the temporarily closed POIs and we see three options for suggesting edits to them.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Now it is impossible to edit specifications of a permanently closed place

Hi @Amiran 

It makes sense that details can not be edited for a permanently closed place. 

Is the news that the option is now removed from the menu?

Cheers

Morten

Level 10

Re: Now it is impossible to edit specifications of a permanently closed place

Yes @MortenCopenhagen 

The option totally removed from the "Suggest an edit" menu for permanently closed POIs.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Connect Moderator

Re: Now it is impossible to edit details of a permanently closed place

Good news, @Amiran , so they finally did it.

Las year I had several issues in performing a merge. One of the two places was "permanently closed", and all the edits I tried to the preliminary operations of the merge were immediately rejected for "violation of the rules" to be all accepted on a second attempt after flagging the place as open