JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My Local Guide time replaces...

Same here bro, I just love doing the local guide stuff just because i enjoy doing it. It like a hobby and it's getting me better at snapping photos

Kwesi Kuwornu.
Google Local Guide L8
Accra, Ghana
Level 7

@ShafiulB

I feel I am doing right thing to improve my knowledge to help more and more people via LG Connect as well as Google Maps and share discuss with alot of very funny Local Guidesct.
heyy i want to tell you a secret 😉
@OSAMA who made me addicted. ahhahah

so be careful ahhah

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito wrote:

@ShafiulB I'm a volunteer, if having good connect friends it's because I'm here in supporting my Local Guide brothers banding together I don't find that addictive ,just in my nature

@ShafiulB wrote:

@HANEN_ Nice secret befor joining to this program!

I also want to share my thoughts like @OSAMA that be aware its an addiction. If you fully addicted here you may become a full time volunteer here.😛😉😃😆

Some mostly Local Guides addicted Lg are @OSAMA @ErmesT @LucioV @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @HelloSamsonR then a little addicted me. Hope you will take a distance from them..😛😃😁😆😜

Happy Guiding !

Brother its not a normal matter its an Addiction @DavidTito.But we love this. ...

Level 8

lol, Iove it same as you @ShafiulB bro

@ShafiulB wrote:

@DavidTito wrote:

@ShafiulB I'm a volunteer, if having good connect friends it's because I'm here in supporting my Local Guide brothers banding together I don't find that addictive ,just in my nature

@ShafiulB wrote:

@HANEN_ Nice secret befor joining to this program!

I also want to share my thoughts like @OSAMA that be aware its an addiction. If you fully addicted here you may become a full time volunteer here.😛😉😃😆

Some mostly Local Guides addicted Lg are @OSAMA @ErmesT @LucioV @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @HelloSamsonR then a little addicted me. Hope you will take a distance from them..😛😃😁😆😜

Happy Guiding !

Brother its not a normal matter its an Addiction @DavidTito.But we love this. ...

Level 9

You are most welcome brother @BishowvijayaP

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Then it must be a busy time coming up for you, @Sagir, with Roland Garros and Wimbledon starting in the near future! 😀

I myself especially like to watch soccer (World Cup in Russia soon) and cycling (Tour de France).

you are right @JanVanHaver

Italian Open is going on this week... I love to watch soccer too..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Thank you very much @Anonymous for tagging me to this interesting post made by @JanVanHaver .

I have a problem... I continue doing the same things as before being a Local Guide . That´s why I would love to increase the hours of a day to 36 😁 😂😁 😂.

I try to optimized to the max, nonetheless I live out of the comfort zone.

One thing I could read in the replies is that most of us have in common  that we don´t wach TV 😉

I try to make adjustments, for example the sport I most like is to play tennis, but now is totally impossible to play it (I work, I am a mommy of 3 kids, I am a Local Guide...)  that´s why we have a ping-pong table at home and my son and I play when we have a minute.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

@Sagir wrote:

Wow.. this is awesome post @JanVanHaver

before Local Guide and Connect I love watching movies (lots of movies), documentaries and reading Novels.

like to explore new places and travel a lot also online to connect with friends on face book and twitter, YouTube. 

At home full time dad and husband.

Tennis Tennis Tennis take the most of my free time watching or paying...

Now is Map, Connect, Map, Connect, Tennis, Map, Connect.  like that.......

thanks for the tag @Julien44

what about you @HelloSamsonR

Interesting topic @JanVanHaver Thanks for @Sagir@ for the @@@. Before  been a local guide, I spend my free time, studying, writing, travelling and also watching sports. I enjoy watching Natgeowild on Tv and Aljazeera Tv network. I also  watch live football games at the sport bar every weekends and during weekdays too. This things I still do them till now. I can only say I got the addition of a new hobby which is Local Guides Connect. So right now it is included in the list of my hobbies. I love coming to connect, to explore, meet, connect and interact with other local guides from different parts of the world. Right now I can say I am addicted to connect like @ShafiulB said I am 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank @Haseeb bahi to mention me here, haha same case here, my son also snatch my smartphone to play his favourite moto and car games, so mostly i able to write the Recaps of most my Meet-Ups at mid night when he usually slept 🤣

Otherwise i hardly just check notifications or use Local Guides Connect at office at free time 😊

Before Local Guides Connect, i usually spent time on Google Maps and Map Maker and before that Facebook and before that Orkut

@JunaidKamal @DavidTito @ShafiulB @AkmalB what about your story?

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

You can find my comments in 2nd page of this thread,

By the way we have almost same stories 😁😁😁