DrShaunak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My Journey With Local Guides

@DrShaunak 

I must thank you for sharing your story with us. You are a big inspiration for us. 

Best wishes.

Level 9

Thanks @DrShaunak

For sharing your amazing experience with local guides program  Goodluck

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

@DrShaunak Thanks for this share about you again!! You are one of the well known face in the community and last two years summiter. 

Hope see you in connect live 2018!

Happy Guiding !!

Level 8

Thanks @DrShaunak for this amazing post. You are an inspiration to many of us. I remember your efforts to add/edit details of hospitals in Kolkata. Motivated by you, I did the same here at my place as well. One more important event in which I guess you also actively participated was mapping the schools in India during the examinations time to make it easy for the students to find examination centers.
I wonder how do you manage all these along with the hectic schedule being a doctor. 
I was in Kolkata as well last month and added reviews of the places (Hotel and restaurants) I lived or visited. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet.
I wish you all the best for Connect Live and to join you 😉

Level 9

@ShafiulB @Prdeep @راضي @Dominiced  & others who replied here. Thanks so much for your wish.  Wish you the same. 

@Amitkumarr  Thanks. It's good to hear from you. Let me know when you visit Kolkata again so that I shall try to meet you in person.  You are right, although my daily schedule is bit hectic but whenever I get time I always try to utilize it in other activities and I love doing this.  🙂 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

Thanks @DrShaunak

That's kind of you 

Level 10

@DrShaunak

It is good to learn more about you.

You are a great contributors.

Congratulations.

Best of luck for the year connect live.

Jul

Level 9

Nice story Dr. @DrShaunak! Best wishes for this year's Connect Live. Hope to see you, our Local Guides Legends, and other LGs!