OrridoEmpio's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Milano Metropolitan Area North Local Guides Meetup! (Y)

It's mostly a test! 😄 But I'll be there!

WEDNESDAY "evening" 17:00 at the linked location.

Carroponte, Via Luigi Granelli, Sesto San Giovanni, MI, Italia
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Milano Metropolitan Area North Local Guides Meetup! (Y)

Ciao, @OrridoEmpio

se vuoi organizzare un meet-up, puoi farlo attraverso il nostro meet-up site

per ulteriori informazioni, e per un aiuto nell'organizzazione:

Level 5

Hi ErMester!

I've checked the link provided, it seems more general guidelines for "succesful meetup"

Right now I don't have "time" to create a proper banner, and this one shot meeting is, as mentioned, an experiment (Y)

Thanks for the feedback! u seem quite knowledgeable 😄 is there a way to PM in here?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @OrridoEmpio,

Remember if you want to communicate directly with another Local Guide, you can do so by typing @ before their name. In this case I will tag @ErmesT for you, so you are certain he will see your comment. 

Regarding private messaging, this option is available once you click on a Local Guide's profile. If you scroll down a bit, you'll see an option to send a user a private message. 

Since Connect is new to you, here is a very helpful post to get you started - 14 tips for using Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

thanks @MortenSI and @ErmesT then! cool 😄

I feel a bit a "twitter nerd" adding the "at". Apropos = how do you write "@" in long letters, if u know 😄

I still want to "organize and create" this small meet-up to check the "presence" of the local guides, even if it's not -this one- particularly useful or long 😄

To see who is around my "area" eheheh

This google Local Guide/ google connects thing... is pretty futuristic! 😄

Connect Moderator

Well @OrridoEmpio

the point is that, to reach the Local Guides, they have to find your meet-up first 🙂

the meet-up interface is a tool for organising / finding a meet-up. Not a perfect tool, I have to admit, (improvement have been already suggested) but the easier way to submit a meet-up respecting everyone's privacy. If you want to find other Local Guides from the area, a search about Milano will help you

Level 5

😁

Im here waiting and chilling 👍👍👍

Level 5

Thanks to all Who shared this experience! 😁

We're soon gonna move so see you next time 👍

Former Google Contributor

Hi @OrridoEmpio,

I just happened to notice the Norwegian language label on your post, and will simply inform you that I have removed it since your post is written in English.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!