Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Meet a Connect Moderator: Ermest

@ErmesT is really kind guy who help me a lot. He is very helpful. And I am very happy to know more about him. We local guide team from Nepal is waiting to welcome him in Nepal. If you have plan to travel please inform us we will be very glad to share moments with you. And congratulation for being highlighted on connect.

@Atsukot Are there any connect moderator for Nepali language? or Any person from Nepal?

Pushpendra nepal Nepal Local Guide | My Contributions
Level 4

Hi, its so nice to know about you @ErmesT

Though i am new to this community i am being connected each day its like i am addicted to it. 

God bless you !

Level 8

This is the perfect chance for us to learn more about you, @ErmesT!

Your sharings allowed us to learn and grow together at Connect.  You showed us how to be a better Local Guide.

Thank you very much!

Level 9

OMG my favorite connect moderator @ErmesT , 

this is my best moment with Hercules 

LG summit 2017 - crown of flowers

Connect Moderator

Hi @PushpendraKhadka

@PushpendraKhadka wrote:

@ErmesT is really kind guy who help me a lot. He is very helpful. And I am very happy to know more about him. We local guide team from Nepal is waiting to welcome him in Nepal. If you have plan to travel please inform us we will be very glad to share moments with you. And congratulation for being highlighted on connect.

@Atsukot Are there any connect moderator for Nepali language? or Any person from Nepal?

Thanks for your kind words. In this community we helps each other, and we receive help every day. I call it "sharing"

Hope to have the great opportunity of meeting you int the future.

I wish you all the best

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Now in Italy is officially Christmas, so I want to wish you merry Christmas to everyone in this beautiful community 

Hope you will have some beautiful moment with family and friends IMG_20171223_173832.jpg

This is the Crib of the Nativity, in the small towns where I live. 

Ermes 

Level 8

Beautiful scene, Ermes!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to everyone here! You folks are very welcoming and inspiring to everyone.

Google Verified 360 Street View Photography | LGC Travel and Advice |
Level 8

What a great personality @ErmesT. Hope he will support me too the new mapper. 

Regards

Level 8

I know this guy, way to go Ermest! 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @PushpendraKhadka, no, we don't have a connect moderator from Nepal yet; however, please note that we do not pick a connect moderator based on geographic location or language. We look for people based on a number of criteria, including how helpful, knowledgeable and accurate they are with their interactions here in Connect and on Google Maps. More details, please see this post: Meet the Connect Moderators.