Inusik0290's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meaning of Local Guides for me!

Hi to everyone! My name is Ina and i am living in Israel.

Local Guides for me is an opportunity to help another people to discover the beauty of my country, to be easier for the to travel..to be informed!

I have been a Local Guide for 2 years now, and i can say that i love it verry much, i feel satisfied!

Everything start with a simple photo..on that moment i didnt pay attention but when i saw how many view she had i was excited. For me its not a competition...no, for me its a way to show to another people beautiful places and its make me feel proud of myself. 

I would like to meet new people, to know another Local Guides, so who wants me as a friend- write to me! Will be a pleasure! Its a plesure to be a Local Guide!

FB_IMG_1577120911776.jpg

 German Colony, Haifa , Israel.

This is Bahai Garden, my favorite place! This magical garden is considered the 8 wonder of the world. The landscape is gorgeus, the views is breathtaking, the atmosphere is impressive and is oofering splendid views of the Haifa Bay, the Galilee and Mediteranean.

FB_IMG_1583485322972.jpg

 Bahai Garden from Carmiel mountain.

FB_IMG_1583485314543.jpg

20191016_200849.jpg

 night vision of the Garden.

Kiryat Bialik, Israele
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Meaning of Local Guides for me!

Hi @Inusik0290 

Welcome to Connect! It's a great place to meet Local Guides, share your experience and photos, give feedback and more. To learn more about forum, you can read these helpful posts 14 helpful tips for using Connect and How do I write a post on Connect? Also I would like to recommend you to check out the post What are the Connect topics? 

That other Local Guides could know more about you can introduce yourself just follow link Introduce Yourself - March 2020

Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing your Local Guides experience with us!

See you around!

Level 9

Hello @Inusik0290 

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience about local guides. I really like to read your post including all pictures and the information.

I think it's your application post for Connect Live 2020.

Feel to read this post if time permits: The-Impact-of-Local-Guide 

Kindly follow the advice which is given by @JaneBurunina ,in the reply there are some useful links which will help you in writing a good application post for Connect Live.

Google Vendor

Hi @Inusik0290,

Please bear in mind that I'm going to remove the Russian language tag from your post as it is in English. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!